Bicep muscles?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Predator, May 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whats the best way to increase your bicep muscles?

and by the way if you wanna do press-ups to increase them how many should you roughly aim to do.

2. Stop being so vain , You cannot put muscles on your chin either . Going on holiday are we ?

3. Do you want bigger biceps to impress the ladeez, or do you want stronger arms?

Press ups wont really help with biceps - typically you will be working your triceps, pecs and muscles in your shoulders and back. They are, however, an excellent exercise for general upper body strength. Aim to do three sets of maximum reps, and then drop to your knees and do 'girly' press-ups until you can't do any more. 'Max reps' means working to failure - the point were you can no longer complete the exercise without breaking form. It hurts, but unless you push yourself you will not make the maximum gains. Likewise, doing press ups on your kness straight after pushes your muscles even further, helping you develop stamina in addition to strength.

If you just want big arms then do bicep curls with heavy weights. Don't forget your triceps though, 2/3 of the upper arm is the tricep muscle so do plenty of dips. Or just accept that you are a pasty weed with a small knob.

4. Bicep Curls, Heaviest weight with low reps, say 5x5

To improve pressups, just keep doing them, or try increasing upperbody by other means, heaves, dips, spot of weights, the no you have to do is dependant on which job your looking at doing in the army.

5. Since when does it matter what job you do in the army when taking account have how many reps you do ? yes nice one EDWARDS . You still want to go Para ?

6. Does anyone know the best way to decrease you cock size? Mines way too big and keeps getting in the way when I do press-ups :(

8. I've seen body builders with huge biceps but they were still soft as sh1te. Being able to lift a barbell and do bicep curls with it is not a useful skill. being able to carry a heavy object from a to b is but chances are you won't be doing it with your biceps.

Why do you want bigger biceps? Is it to look good or for a more practical reason such as.

Your grandma has knitted you a cardigan but the sleeves are too big?

You have found employment in the gay adult film industry and your first starring role will be 'Big Biceps Boris the Bottom Beaster'?

you have been asked to stick your arm in a hole in a dyke to stop a leak but your arm isn't quite as tight a fit as it could be?

They don't make ACF brassards small enough?

9. Agree with both lairdx and dacegoja what a gay topic , we are soldiers .

10. Get implants, with a wee pump so that you can adjust them to your extra tight tshirt.
    The girls will be queueing up to suck your jelly bean.

11. If you swap to your "off" hand for self-abuse, the corresponding bicep will soon catch up. :roll:

12. "Get implants, with a wee pump so that you can adjust them to your extra tight tshirt.
    The girls will be queueing up to suck your jelly bean."

How do you know predator is a bloke?

13. That works for girls, don't discriminate or you'll be reported to the commission for sexual equality. Lasses can be wnakers too.

14. And with their capacity for multiple orgasms, I'm surprised they find time to do anything else. :wink:

15. that reminds me - I didn't see it but there was a story on the news couple of days ago about a woman wearing "electronic knickers" who fainted in Asda!