Bianca Williams: Met apologises to sprinter over stop-and-search

I would love to have seen Mrs Williams try that one in Germany. She'd have been kissing concrete PDQ. As for complaints the SOP here is for the GCP to counter with a claim of resisting arrest, and the public prosecutor almost invariably believes the police. Strangely enough such incidents are rare here, for some obscure reason.

I.m White , how do I apply for a race card to get me out of any trouble I have on the roads ??
You don't need a card. If you are stopped by the police you will be polite and co operate. Most of the time you will be OK but if you are reported for something you will reflect on the matter and challenge it at court, not on the street.

Happy motoring.

Dr Death

War Hero
Mediocre Athlete gets pulled, makes a fuss, want's compensation & the result the Police might think twice about stopping youths? She should man up and realise if you drive a blacked out Merc on the wrong side of the road then get lippy you get done.

She will be the first to complain if her car gets keyed or stolen & play the poor little princess.

You don't need a card. If you are stopped by the police you will be polite and co operate. Most of the time you will be OK but if you are reported for something you will reflect on the matter and challenge it at court, not on the street.

Happy motoring.
Yeah but he never did nuthink right! They only pulled him over cause he was white, it's just racist to pull white people over like that!

Happy motoring.
Can't be long before you'll be arrested for being white and being in public, and thus causing alarm and distress to people

Have the Met released the footage of the run up to the stop yet?
My dear chap Cressida will just want this whole nasty episode of her officers behaving badly swept under the carpet. Might prove unfortunate though if one of the officers involved leaked the footage.

Interestingly the Americans have started releasing video footage from officers dash cams and body cams now. Especially in relation to incidents where bystanders post up their little clips of some poor innocent getting beaten. When you see the whole clip it becomes obvious as to why the poor innocent isn't and that they're fortunate not to have been shot.

The problem in a nutshell. When the rest of us furk up, we're sacked and/or shunned. However, in certain jobs zilch, or a move in a sideways direction. No loss of wages, pension secure, jog on. This seems to be when the taxpayer, mainly the majority of the population, are paying for it. It annoys me on hearing, "the government will pay for, will help, etc.." my arrse! It's the bloody taxpayer, you and me who's picking up the tab.
Whilst I wholeheartedly agree, this is not confined to the public sector. One cretin of my acquaintance was (and is) known as iMidas. They were very proud of the title once it became general knowledge, such was the level of exasperation amongst the many colleagues who’d been comprehensively fucked about by the inanity. The individual thought the “i“ was a reflection of their genius in introducing myriad unworkable IT programmes and “Midas” reflected on their unmitigated success. Everyone else knew the “i“ referred to ”inverse”.

Eventually they got called on it, burst into tears, stormed out of the room and pressed the bullying button. Their continued rise up the ladder was thus assured but at least someone had the gumption to move them over to head up a non project where at least any damage could be reasonably contained.

OK these are the numbers :

1594216308476.png

Afro-Caribbean People are 3.3%(2011 census) of the population but 23.3% of the victims and 47.4% of the known perpetrators. Shouldn't they be racially profiling...
Realised I should have compensated for Urban Population Bias.. Afro-Caribbean are 13.3 % of London's population but are 23.3% of knife crime victims and 47.4% of known perpetrators.

With numbers like those wouldn't there have to be some racial selection in your stop and search process...

Slime

LE
I feel that the two athletes in your pic are actual proof that there is no ‘glass ceiling’ for BAME people in the U.K.

For a few months we had daily Corona virus briefings, and in those briefings we saw Robert Preston and Beth Rigby perfecting the ‘this face needs a good slap due to smugness’ routine.

These two athletes have smashed past those levels that Peston and Rigby could achieve.

The pair‘s assertion that they felt like they were on the FBI most wanted list, but wanted an apology from the Met Police was almost perfection in victimhood.

Can't be long before you'll be arrested for being white and being in public, and thus causing alarm and distress to people
Well the City of Seattle’s Office of Civil Rights, said 'hold my Beer'... Lets get ahead of the curve here.

Last month, the City of Seattle’s Office of Civil Rights sent an email inviting “white City employees” to attend a training session on “Interrupting Internalized Racial Superiority and Whiteness,” a program designed to help white workers examine their “complicity in the system of white supremacy” and “interrupt racism in ways that are accountable to Black, Indigenous and People of Color.” Hoping to learn more, I submitted a public records request for all documentation related to the training. The results are disturbing.

Well the City of Seattle’s Office of Civil Rights, said 'hold my Beer'... Lets get ahead of the curve here.

Being half German, that lets me off the hook, I’ve never known any sense of superiority. Being half English squares the circle I mean anyone who’s white is superior to me. They might care to examine that concept. Mind mum did say “I was ziemlich bockich”

I think I’ve related this before. We were getting a new officer at Waterloo. So my then boss “handcuffs” says , it seems we‘re expecting an Irishman. Day comes I go to meet the new officer, turns out to be Black. Boss says , hi I never met an Irishman quite like you. He responds I am Nigerian Brit, but there’s plenty of Nigerians in Ireland, broad grin, then and me brother’s a copper. Cue much hilarity.

Being half German, that lets me off the hook, I’ve never known any sense of superiority. Being half English squares the circle I mean anyone who’s white is superior to me. They might care to examine that concept. Mind mum did say “I was ziemlich bockich
Klugscheisser Modus:
"ziemlich bockig"
Cancel Klugscheisser Modus.:)

Latest Threads