Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Bianca Williams: Met apologises to sprinter over stop-and-search

Met apologises to sprinter over stop-and-search

Despite two reviews by the force's directorate of professional standards, Dame Cressida said the Met has found no misconduct by its officers.

So, she claims she was “Racially profiled” because she was black, nothing to do with being on the wrong side of the road, driving a blacked-out Merc in a well known trouble spot.

So just like the Old n Bold in NI will they keep going and going and going until they find a favourable Judge to say that they were guilty

My piss is starting to boil over with this one ffs

1594205172572.png

I am surprised that the police still stop any black people. One day they will just think that it's too much aggravation and let them get on with whatever they want to do and they (the police) will go home safe and with their employment secure.

Met apologises to sprinter over stop-and-search

Despite two reviews by the force's directorate of professional standards, Dame Cressida said the Met has found no misconduct by its officers.

So, she claims she was “Racially profiled” because she was black, nothing to do with being on the wrong side of the road, driving a blacked-out Merc in a well known trouble spot.

So just like the Old n Bold in NI will they keep going and going and going until they find a favourable Judge to say that they were guilty

My piss is starting to boil over with this one ffs

and refusing to stop, don't forget that little bit.

Having seen their video, what surprises me is their immediate reaction to film the police van while it was a substantial distance away.

Then refusing to get out of the car "because their child was in the car". What did they expect would happen? They'd be shot and the kid abandoned in the back of the car? This is Britain where such things just don't happen. (Except in fertile imaginations).

With blacked-out windows, would the police have been aware of their skin colour before the stop? And why black out the windows anyway? Do they think they're famous?

I am surprised that the police still stop any black people. One day they will just think that it's too much aggravation and let them get on with whatever they want to do and they (the police) will go home safe and with their employment secure.
I know officers who think just that

Why's this in the Naafi Bar ? It's not like anyone is going to ask " Bianca Williams or Cressida Dick - What one would you roger if your life depended on it ?"

If they were behaving suspiciously and the cops did nothing wrong, why in the name of all that's sweet and holy has Cressida taken it on herself to apologise?! The cops have done their job and their gaffer's just undermined them by basically admitting fault. If I was one of the rozzers involved I'd be ******* furious.

Last edited:
I have a mate who is METPOL. Every complaint he has had made against him is by Blacks accusing him of Racism. The fact that they've been nicked for carrying knives and Class A drugs isn't a problem, but the fact they've been stopped and searched just for being Black is.
He's got 18 months left and can't wait to get out.

I have a mate who is METPOL. Every complaint he has had made against him is by Blacks accusing him of Racism. The fact that they've been nicked for carrying knives and Class A drugs isn't a problem, but the fact they've been stopped and searched just for being Black is.
He's got 18 months left and can't wait to get out.

Senior leadership cowardice has given a subset of scrotes a literal get out of jail free card. Can't really blame 'em for milking the **** out of it.

Having seen their video, what surprises me is their immediate reaction to film the police van while it was a substantial distance away.

Then refusing to get out of the car "because their child was in the car". What did they expect would happen? They'd be shot and the kid abandoned in the back of the car? This is Britain where such things just don't happen. (Except in fertile imaginations).

With blacked-out windows, would the police have been aware of their skin colour before the stop? And why black out the windows anyway? Do they think they're famous?

What site is the footage on ? I have seen a 10 second clip that involves her refusing to get out of the back of the car. I'd like to see other footage to get a better understanding .

Why's this in the Naafi Bar ? It's not like anyone is going to ask " Bianca Williams or Cressida Dick - What one would you roger if your life depended on it ?"
Be realistic. You'd have to catch one first. As Bianca only does 100m and 200m, it's not as if you could wait for her as she came round for a second lap.