• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

BHUTTO DEAD

ABrighter2006 said:
Shoud make the run up to the elections interesting. Any predictions on the knock-on effects?
Turmoil, hand-wringing, gnashing of teeth, re-imposition of martial law, instability. State normal really. :cry:

ABrighter2006 said:
Shoud make the run up to the elections interesting. Any predictions on the knock-on effects?
Massed beating of people with rattan canes most evenings and a huge impact on matters Afghan.

World's media trying to coax correspondents from their Christmas firesides and send them over. CNN have remembered where Pakistan is.

ghost_us said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22406555/?gt1=10645

MSN Reports she was shot in the neck and chest prior to the bomb going off.

Who wanted to take her out? Mush? or the other guy making it look like mush?
She's always supported the US in their war against terror so the extremists are the best bet because of the use of suicide bombers.

Musharaf is safe as the president so has nothing to worry about.

Tytus_Barnowl said:
If she is dead then we are in trouble. She was the only sensible one to come forward in that fairly horrible country who could keep the indians and chinese at bay.
Eh? :?

She was a corrupt, tribal politician, the only reason she had any support outside Pakistan is because she supported the USA's TWOT.

IT_Guy said:
Tytus_Barnowl said:
If she is dead then we are in trouble. She was the only sensible one to come forward in that fairly horrible country who could keep the indians and chinese at bay.
Eh? :?

She was a corrupt, tribal politician, the only reason she had any support outside Pakistan is because she supported the USA's TWOT.
I don't believe that. If someone had enough motivation to send multiple suicide bombers after her then they certainly had motivation to frame and implicate her on corruption charges, which I would guess is easier by comparison seeing as you don't need to convince anyone to blow themselves up in the process.

I read up since my last post and found out that AQ, Taliban, and several other extremist groups have been after her for some time. Would make sense that they would want her out of the picture if she was indeed willing to work with the US more than Mush. AQ wouldn't want those pesky CIA drones flying over their video production studio.

Question is when will those people say enough is enough and take matters in their own hands when it comes to extremism?

I'm beginning to think that peace in the middle east will be one of the seven signs of the apocalypse.

Latest Threads