BHUTTO DEAD

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by King_of_the_Burpas, Dec 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Official media in Pakistan are reporting that Bhutto has been killed in a suicide attack in Rawalpindi.

2. Other sources are saying that she's in hospital though.

3. Will there be an RIP thread?

4. the Beeb are blabbibg on about her being dead....

5. I've juts started it on the other Bhutto thread ;)

6. Beeb a bit slow again.

7. coffee on keyboard, PMSl, ROTFLWPROMTL, etc etc etc RIP coffee on keyboard etc etc

8. Shoud make the run up to the elections interesting. Any predictions on the knock-on effects?

9. Turmoil, hand-wringing, gnashing of teeth, re-imposition of martial law, instability. State normal really. :cry:

10. Yes, and not nice ones , so my predictions will remain with me.
    WW

11. Massed beating of people with rattan canes most evenings and a huge impact on matters Afghan.

World's media trying to coax correspondents from their Christmas firesides and send them over. CNN have remembered where Pakistan is.

12. Hopefully Pakistan will now take some real action against the muslim extremists?

13. Hell will freeze over first.

14. In the next few days the reaction of her supporters is key. If they rise in any form of action or take to the streets then marshall law and postponed elections are inevitable