Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesus Christ. I had never heard of it so googled it assuming it would just be very ill looking junkies. If you have had to deal with them what the hell do they smell like, do they smell like they are rotting away.

It came as such a package it was utterly impossible to tell.

I think this was the time I was outside a premises having the dry heaves, when a member of the search team burst out of the front door throwing up into the gutter.

I've been at post-mortem examinations less foul.

wolfgang

Old-Salt
My bold - Really? I've known long term cannabis users and most of them haven't the energy or inclination to get out of the comfy chair let alone be aggressive.

I agree that they're laid-back while under the effects but I think that the aggressive behaviour is due to mental damage after long-term use.Only my opinion,I'm no medical professional.Of course I might just have been unlucky enough to meet a particularly nasty section of that group!

My bold - Really? I've known long term cannabis users and most of them haven't the energy or inclination to get out of the comfy chair let alone be aggressive.

I am no doctor, but I do believer in the existence of cannabis psychosis.

Whether people were so mentally ill before they were pot heads, or it was brought on I don't know. But impossible people to deal with.

It came as such a package it was utterly impossible to tell.

I think this was the time I was outside a premises having the dry heaves, when a member of the search team burst out of the front door throwing up into the gutter.

I've been at post-mortem examinations less foul.

Eeeeerrr.....speechless.

Have an informative.

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
Butane is easy to get hold of. Butane often comes in lighter refills & so is cheap..

The process is known as solvent extraction. The butane dissolves the active ingredient and then evaporates leaving the concentrated hash. Butane boils off at -2°C and so is quick to use.

You can get the same effect with hexane which is less volatile but more difficult to get hold of. The vapour still goes bang.

It's flammable (will explode) between 3% and 9% by volume in air. A very tiny spark will ignite the vapour.

Fooling with LPG is a dumb way to die.

'Hit' lmao

They were smoking dope..

Lol at all the geriatric kunts in here gobbing off like spastics, about a substance that you don't understand and that is, unfortunately for the powers that be, completely harmless.

It's the cooking it up under high pressure with heat that is the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 'cunts' you fucking spasmoid. And if you think cannabis is 'completely harmless' you know less than your piss-stained, toothless, geriatric betters.
There's not a great deal to understand either: it's just a substance used by losers to make their shit lives seem slightly less dreary. Druggy twats.

Kirkz

LE
It's '*****' you ******* spasmoid. And if you think cannabis is 'completely harmless' you know less than your piss-stained, toothless, geriatric betters.
There's not a great deal to understand either: it's just a substance used by losers to make their shit lives seem slightly less dreary. Druggy twats.
Fucking hell mate, have a spliff and calm down a bit for fucks sake ;)

FroggyStyle

Old-Salt
How old are you, ******* 12?
Text typing twat.

A 12 year old would also have more knowledge on the subject, and similarly out wit you.

FroggyStyle

Old-Salt
I worked in a busy A+E for many years,dealing with people who ended up there because their experience of such substances wasn't completely harmless.Glue/solvents,heroin,coke,crack,ecstasy,yabba,acid,legal highs (either singly or in various combinations),and often things which neither the docs nor the patients knew what they were.
The most aggressive people,however,were long-term dope-smokers.
I have earned the title of kunt by years of dedication and wear it as a badge of honour.You are a mere amateur,barely started on that long and strangely satisfying journey to enlightenment.You,sir,are nothing but a stray pube,striving towards promotion to pishflap.

Cool yarn, but the fact remains,

Deaths resulting solely from canna use: 0

You can use the gateway drug strawman argument all you want though.

Point is, weed use isn't dangerous, and it's use is not dangerous.

Cooking it up like a retard in a council semi under highly combustible conditions is dangerous.

I was just amused at the dross that was added by the OP to the article.

If I've cut a few old mess tin repairers deep in the process of adding fact and subtracting fiction in this thread that's a bonus

No.4 Mk.1

On ROPS
On ROPs
Glue/solvents,heroin,coke,crack,ecstasy,yabba,acid,legal highs (either singly or in various combinations),and often things which neither the docs nor the patients knew what they were.
The most aggressive people,however,were long-term dope-smokers.
You are making that up.

A stoner more aggressive than your worst coke head or yabba user??? Yer avin a laugh.

Cooking it up like a retard in a council semi under highly combustible conditions is dangerous.

I was just amused at the dross that was added by the OP to the article.

If I've cut a few old mess tin repairers deep in the process of adding fact and subtracting fiction in this thread that's a bonus

So why not post that in the first instance, instead of trying to make us decipher gangsta driivel?

wolfgang

Old-Salt

You're the only one to mention death by cannabis use.
No-one is using the gateway drug argument either.
Are you a regular weed smoker?It may go some way to explaining your lack of comprehension

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
@FroggyStyle. You're flogging a dead horse there, mate. I've tried to argue numerous times that all this fückin' around with chemicals, inventing endless new versions of "legal highs" and such wouldn't have happened and wouldn't be necessary if the retards just accepted the fact that the "war on drugs" is a dismal failure and just declassify all of them. The UK would save a bomb in the process.

And if you really want to know about a "dangerous practice", look up "free-basing" (with cocaine). Now that was extremely dodgy.

MsG

FroggyStyle

Old-Salt
You're the only one to mention death by cannabis use.
No-one is using the gateway drug argument either.
Are you a regular weed smoker?It may go some way to explaining your lack of comprehension

I have smoked it yes. I find it's only use to be a natural sleep aid however.

And I guarantee I am your superior on every level, physically and mentally.

Mopping up spew and getting knocked around A&E seems to have jaded you. I can only suggest wiser resettlement investment in future.