Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krokodil, Gets you so fecking high you can't even feel your flesh disintegrate.
Kids these days, Always trying to be different.

When I was a lad, You were rock and roll when a bottle of Jack Daniel's, few lines of "woo hoo" and a hotel room full of hooker's was on your tick list.

image.jpeg

Those curtains seem a tad superfluous.

You would be a bit annoyed living either side of that house seeing as they will both likely have to be demolished.

Bris

LE
Krokodil, Gets you so fecking high you can't even feel your flesh disintegrate.
Kids these days, Always trying to be different.

When I was a lad, You were rock and roll when a bottle of Jack Daniel's, few lines of "woo hoo" and a hotel room full of hooker's was on your tick list.
And some say that the youth today have no ambition! I think they're clearly proved wrong!

Yokel

LE
I bet the druggies will insist it is their right...

No matter how hard we try, natural selection always finds a way.

Kirkz

LE
There are few sights that have genuinely taken my breath away, but the state of Krokodil addicts is one of them.

Jesus Christ. I had never heard of it so googled it assuming it would just be very ill looking junkies. If you have had to deal with them what the hell do they smell like, do they smell like they are rotting away.

FroggyStyle

Old-Salt
No, to destroy someone else's in search of their hit. The utter bastards!

'Hit' lmao

They were smoking dope..

Lol at all the geriatric kunts in here gobbing off like spastics, about a substance that you don't understand and that is, unfortunately for the powers that be, completely harmless.

It's the cooking it up under high pressure with heat that is the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kirkz

LE
'Hit' lmao

They were smoking dope..

Lol at all the geriatric kunts in here gobbing off like spastics, about a substance that you don't understand and that is, unfortunately for the powers that be, completely harmless.

How old are you, fucking 12?
Text typing twat.

'Hit' lmao

They were smoking dope..

Yep it's harmless, you've been smoking it for Thirty years haven't you, I can tell by the clip of your pixels.

wolfgang

Old-Salt
'Hit' lmao

They were smoking dope..

I worked in a busy A+E for many years,dealing with people who ended up there because their experience of such substances wasn't completely harmless.Glue/solvents,heroin,coke,crack,ecstasy,yabba,acid,legal highs (either singly or in various combinations),and often things which neither the docs nor the patients knew what they were.
The most aggressive people,however,were long-term dope-smokers.
I have earned the title of kunt by years of dedication and wear it as a badge of honour.You are a mere amateur,barely started on that long and strangely satisfying journey to enlightenment.You,sir,are nothing but a stray pube,striving towards promotion to pishflap.

Kirkz

LE
I worked in a busy A+E for many years,dealing with people who ended up there because their experience of such substances wasn't completely harmless.Glue/solvents,heroin,coke,crack,ecstasy,yabba,acid,legal highs (either singly or in various combinations),and often things which neither the docs nor the patients knew what they were.
The most aggressive people,however,were long-term dope-smokers.
I have earned the title of kunt by years of dedication and wear it as a badge of honour.You are a mere amateur,barely started on that long and strangely satisfying journey to enlightenment.You,sir,are nothing but a stray pube,striving towards promotion to pishflap.
My bold - Really? I've known long term cannabis users and most of them haven't the energy or inclination to get out of the comfy chair let alone be aggressive.