Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Although the link is two years old I'd not heard of this, but apparently druggies have found a new way to off themselves.
Apparantly it involves using butane to concentrate cannabis, making super-strength stuff which pot heads are literally (probably) going mad for, here:-
image.jpg

However as well as the undoubted psychological impact of BHO (Butane Hash Oil) "Shatter," there is a more immediate danger of the stuff going pop during manafacture.
This is a house in Birmingham where it was being manafactured:-
image.jpg

Story here:-
Birmingham flat explosion victims arrested - BBC News

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Although this link is two years old I'd not heard of this, but apparently druggies have found a new way to off themselves.
Apparantly it involves using butane to concentrate hash, making super-strength stuff which pot heads are literally (probably) going mad for. However as well as the undoubted psychological impact of BHO (Butane Hash Oil) "Smash," there is a more immediate danger of the stuff going pop during manafacture.
Bugsy will be along shortly to tell you it's all lies and it's actually very therapeutic and various other made up bollocks

Bugsy will be along shortly to tell you it's all lies and it's actually very therapeutic and various other made up bollocks
There was a bloke on the TV news saying that he used the stuff for "medicinal" reasons. His face looked like it had been involved in a small explosion- ill, spotty-looking creature.

Lightweights, Proper spakkers addicts cook and use Krokodil because its really really good for you!

Never heard of this before...... but fooling about with butane is crazy.

It's heavier than air, so can hang around, waiting for the optimum mix with air, then BOOOOOM.

I,ll never forget a job, with a wooden brew cabin...... I came back after a couple of days away.

No cabin, just the floor, with the 4 walls, laid around it, the roof God knows where.

I was told that there must have been a slight gas leak.... the labourers came in , sat down, and one sparked up.

I was told that the 3 guys in the cabin at the time, were unharmed, but slightly fraggled.

Kirkz

LE
Although the link is two years old I'd not heard of this, but apparently druggies have found a new way to off themselves.
Apparantly it involves using butane to concentrate cannabis, making super-strength stuff which pot heads are literally (probably) going mad for, here:-
View attachment 254388
However as well as the undoubted psychological impact of BHO (Butane Hash Oil) "Shatter," there is a more immediate danger of the stuff going pop during manafacture.
This is a house in Birmingham where it was being managactured:-
View attachment 254389
Story here:-
Birmingham flat explosion victims arrested - BBC News
How high did the blast get them?

Lightweights, Proper spakkers addicts cook and use Krokodil because its really really good for you!

There are few sights that have genuinely taken my breath away, but the state of Krokodil addicts is one of them.

There are few sights that have genuinely taken my breath away, but the state of Krokodil addicts is one of them.
Yeah, you've got to wonder how good something can make you feel when you're prepared to have your face fall off for it.
My limit is a bit of wanking induced RSI.

Kirkz

LE
We had an all night connect 4 party on the vicars lawn once, until the Feds bust up ma crib, and dissed ma hoe's.

Whatever that means.
Breaking your childs bed is one thing, but shouting at your gardening equipment is beyond the pail.

We had an all night connect 4 party on the vicars lawn once, until the Feds bust up ma crib, and dissed ma hoe's.

Whatever that means.

What that means my friend, is that you need to get yourself some of these:-
image.jpg

They are beyond critisism, apart from being a bit on the expensive side: they are top class hoes.

I Googled Krocodil .

I can't post any of the images. Even though I want to.

They are great. The officer safety guys often show them before the lunch break on training days.

Krokodil is daft - up there with that stupid diet pill made out of 2,4-Dinitrophenol (which one can also convert into an home made explosive. Er, so I am told).