BGTthe new series..........

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by greyfergie, Apr 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is the quality of the threads available tonight indicative of the fact that Britains Got Talent has returned for a new series and everyones trying to get pissed to avoid it?

Cause we've got 'pies', 'tractors' [my fault!], tamazepam and a holiday with the kids!!

oh and the fact that its raining again....

2. I have vacated the room as I sound like Alf Garnet according to the misses. If you want your daughter to aspire to be a stripper from Essex all over the likes of Simon Cowell in a chair its the program for you.

3. I've never seen a second of it, never intend to.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Turn it off and have a wank, it will be a far better use of your time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The stripper put on a good show at The Church after A v N last year, she is very bendy :)

6. You do seem to take a very close interest whenever strippers appear! :)

7. I don't get out much .... and I'd rather look at a nice stripper than that image that's still seared on my brain from a couple of years ago of the brothers whatever they were called :omfg::omfg::omfg:

Somehow I don't think we'll be seeing them on BGT. Oh and for the record I've never seen that programme ;-)

8. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

other than the hermers and paras you probably wont find many on here who have :)

9. The two tramps who stuck skewers through their throats for the price off a bottle of hooch each? How would you realise you could do that kind of thing???? :)

10. The show for the completely untalented lol! 'Er indoors and sprog glued to the screen every Saturday night while I sit out the back sorting out my beer mat collection or playing with my Meccano (presently building a full scale model of the Forth Bridge; which occurs to me how will I get it through the back door?).

11. I have the honour to report sir that I spent 6 years of my life around BGT and 'X' Factor. They paid me a handsome stipend so I can't complain. I've only seen snippets of the tv programme.

I did think that Hungarian 'Shadow' piece was the most original and emotional tv act in a bundle of years.

What job did I hear you ask? In keeping with this poster's view - I was Simon Cowell's fluffer :)

12. Plenty of lube and get her to sniff some poppers.