BGTthe new series..........

Is the quality of the threads available tonight indicative of the fact that Britains Got Talent has returned for a new series and everyones trying to get pissed to avoid it?

Cause we've got 'pies', 'tractors' [my fault!], tamazepam and a holiday with the kids!!

oh and the fact that its raining again....

I have vacated the room as I sound like Alf Garnet according to the misses. If you want your daughter to aspire to be a stripper from Essex all over the likes of Simon Cowell in a chair its the program for you.

I've never seen a second of it, never intend to.

Turn it off and have a wank, it will be a far better use of your time.

I have vacated the room as I sound like Alf Garnet according to the misses. If you want your daughter to aspire to be a stripper from Essex all over the likes of Simon Cowell in a chair its the program for you.
The stripper put on a good show at The Church after A v N last year, she is very bendy :)

You do seem to take a very close interest whenever strippers appear! :)
I don't get out much .... and I'd rather look at a nice stripper than that image that's still seared on my brain from a couple of years ago of the brothers whatever they were called :omfg::omfg::omfg:

Somehow I don't think we'll be seeing them on BGT. Oh and for the record I've never seen that programme ;-)

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
other than the hermers and paras you probably wont find many on here who have :)

I don't get out much .... and I'd rather look at a nice stripper than that image that's still seared on my brain from a couple of years ago of the brothers whatever they were called :omfg::omfg::omfg:

Somehow I don't think we'll be seeing them on BGT. Oh and for the record I've never seen that programme ;-)
The two tramps who stuck skewers through their throats for the price off a bottle of hooch each? How would you realise you could do that kind of thing???? :)

The show for the completely untalented lol! 'Er indoors and sprog glued to the screen every Saturday night while I sit out the back sorting out my beer mat collection or playing with my Meccano (presently building a full scale model of the Forth Bridge; which occurs to me how will I get it through the back door?).

other than the hermers and paras you probably wont find many on here who have :)
I have the honour to report sir that I spent 6 years of my life around BGT and 'X' Factor. They paid me a handsome stipend so I can't complain. I've only seen snippets of the tv programme.

I did think that Hungarian 'Shadow' piece was the most original and emotional tv act in a bundle of years.

What job did I hear you ask? In keeping with this poster's view - I was Simon Cowell's fluffer :)

The show for the completely untalented lol! 'Er indoors and sprog glued to the screen every Saturday night while I sit out the back sorting out my beer mat collection or playing with my Meccano (presently building a full scale model of the Forth Bridge; which occurs to me how will I get it through the back door?).
Plenty of lube and get her to sniff some poppers.