BFPO postal sorting office in UK

Can anyone give me the address to the new postal office in the UK so i can get stuff sent to me from the US using BFPO as the Zoll are checking all parcels coming from there. :twisted:
Big thing now the Germans are trying to get more money from us by making us pay German Tax! :evil:

conco said:
Can anyone give me the address to the new postal office in the UK so i can get stuff sent to me from the US using BFPO as the Zoll are checking all parcels coming from there. :twisted:
Big thing now the Germans are trying to get more money from us by making us pay German Tax! :evil:
You need to check on the BFPO site on the legallity of that but the address is now:

RAF Northholt
Ruislip
Middlesex
HA4 4DW

BUDGIE-MIA said:
conco said:
You need to check on the BFPO site on the legallity of that but the address is now:

RAF Northholt
Ruislip
Middlesex
HA4 4DW
Full address is:

BFPO
RAF Northolt
West End Raod
Ruislip
Middlesex
HA4 6DQ

the other postcode will direct mail to the RAF!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fones_4_Me RLC 27
needforspeed RLC 46
Aunty Stella Aviation 11