BFPO Parcel size restrictions

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Am I right in thinking that there is a 2kg weight limit on parcels sent to a BFPO address in Cyprus? Want to send something that is likely to exceed that.
Also package size limits?

Toppet

War Hero
Am I right in thinking that there is a 2kg weight limit on parcels sent to a BFPO address in Cyprus? Want to send something that is likely to exceed that.
Second link on google.

Screenshot_20191128-222416_Chrome.jpg

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
That refers to free post - if willing to pay, can you send something bigger?

That refers to free post - if willing to pay, can you send something bigger?
I bought a load of Cpl Mess christmas prizes from amazon via the BFPO when in Germany, one of the items was 40+inch TV and it got to me alright.
I think only the operational theaters have a weight limit, is it for a Tosca or for someone with a proper posting?
Although I suppose it all goes via the same transport when it goes to Cyprus.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
I bought a load of Cpl Mess christmas prizes from amazon via the BFPO when in Germany, one of the items was 40+inch TV and it got to me alright.
I think only the operational theaters have a weight limit, is it for a Tosca or for someone with a proper posting?
Although I suppose it all goes via the same transport when it goes to Cyprus.
tosca I’m afraid

tosca I’m afraid
You might be lucky, it might not make a difference, they use the same resources as the permanent staff.
What are you sending though? They can buy almost everything they want/need over there.

Anything larger than 2kg goes with Parcelforce and no it's not free but the rates are on the website

Maximum weightCost
2kg£9.00
5kg£11.60
10kg£13.45
15kg£19.35
20kg£23.75
25kg£34.20
30kg£37.45

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads