Bfg went wrong

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Beppe2672, Nov 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I purchased a tax free car a while back, anyways after ending up on hospital after an accident (not involving the car) I went over the 30 day period to bfg the car and now owe a considerable amount of tax to the Germans, to make matters worse I am now posted back to the uk on a long course. I need to know if it would be possible to use and register the car in the uk while I'm still paying off the tax?
  2. Sometimes extenuating circumstances will be looked into. See your BFG office for help, be VERY polite and try begging. It sometimes works, so long as you can prove it was not your fault.
  3. Is it a brand new tax free car?