BFG Registration Numbers

Effin ell, what a mistake that was. I am no longer trying to track down any registration details from my dozens of cars I have owned. The reaction I received from all those that responded was exactly what I expected, a load of b*llux.

Cheers,

Make them up? If YOU haven't a got a clue what the registrations were then it's not like anyone else looking at your wall would know any different

(file this under 'odd hobbies')

Alternatively here's one of mine - AET 16 B

Some of mine:-
PZ 939 B - Audi 80
SM 282 B - Datsun 260Z
TE 823 B - Toyota Celica
Some more?
14EA05 - 439
00FF93 - Spartan
01FF54 - Spartan
Aw, fcuk it, I'm off to read my Train Books!

Wierdo.

Try the BFG VLO... they are about as helpful as a sociopath even when they HAVE to help, so I am sure they will soon sort your dilema.

I am trying t track down the registration of my cars I had whilst serving in Germany from 1980-87. I am hoping to cover a spare wall in my garage with miniature number plates but there are a few I just cannot remember or have no pictures of.

Is there anyone I can contact to track down my missing plates please? I have the car Make & Model and the approximate time I owned them.

Cheers,
Ian
This post begs the question, how many cars did you own in 7 years
in BAOR, must be one hell of a lot if you are going to cover a wall with
minature ones, your name isn't Willi Betz is it?

Try the BFG VLO... they are about as helpful as a sociopath even when they HAVE to help, so I am sure they will soon sort your dilema.
Sorry, semtex007, but I think chocolate frog is just trying to be helpfull by being brutally honest & giving you the hint to stop wasting your, their & everybody else`s time. Furthermore, make model & colour in a 10 year time span is not giving them a lot to go on, is it ? If you had a chassis number & date of first registration so they could retrieve the information quickly, you might have hope where there would otherwise be none.

I think the bfg vlo will politely tell you they have other, more important, better, more pressing things to do & to concern themselves with at this time, like their backlog & figuring out how to wind up & close down bfg licensing in Germany in an orderly manner, short of manpower resources etc. If the vehicle or vehicles concerned have just been used in a bank robbery, kidnapping or bombing, they might consider it in the public interest to invest their precious resources & time in this, but not because it will help you to reminisce & decorate your garage.

As is their way, they will also probably tell you bluntly, that if you were so concerned about them, you should have had the foresight to kept a record yourself.

No ? Why not ? Too busy working & it was`nt really an important priority at the time ? Thought so.

Well, think back, nothing`s changed. Does that answer your query ?

How helpfull did you find this answer ? If you did`nt find the answer to your question, please return to the frequently asked questions section & try again.

I am trying t track down the registration of my cars I had whilst serving in Germany from 1980-87. I am hoping to cover a spare wall in my garage with miniature number plates but there are a few I just cannot remember or have no pictures of.

Is there anyone I can contact to track down my missing plates please? I have the car Make & Model and the approximate time I owned them.

Cheers,
Ian
I assume that you're" up t north" by the grammar.Have you thought about painting the wall.How big is the wall anyway if you are "covering"it in miniature plates,are you sure it's not a shed really?

I assume that you're" up t north" by the grammar.Have you thought about painting the wall.How big is the wall anyway if you are "covering"it in miniature plates,are you sure it's not a shed really?
SHED!!!! who mentioned sheds on this unauthorised frequency, where the hell is the Iron Duke when you need him?

Ferk orf non Shedies, retribution to follow when i have finished my vegi shed burger and parsnip tea.

Im trying to track down the reg no of the Spartan I used to drive around when I was with 37 Fld sqn RE in Hameln between 87/90 I cant remember the reg but someone out there might know me and the wagon itself I was known as Mick and it was a Green and black one Oh and it had tracks

SHED!!!! who mentioned sheds on this unauthorised frequency, where the hell is the Iron Duke when you need him?

Ferk orf non Shedies, retribution to follow when i have finished my vegi shed burger and parsnip tea.
I have just checked outside,mine is still there,barbed wire entaglements surrounding it so there is no unathorised access.:)