BFG process for registering private vehicles

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by spor82, Feb 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This process needs serious attention from the powers that be.

1. Unhelpful, bored and argumentitive staff in BFG offices.

2. Antiquated paperwork system that TAKES AN AGE!!!!

3. Use of computers - if its good enough for DVLA why not you lot!!

4. Crap opening hours. (usually backed up with the piss poor excuse of staff shortages)

All in all, a pretty pump service. (unless youre an officer, MOD civil servant or know the bint behind the counter)

I rest my case.

MOD's EDIT: Noise down Penis breath! Thread moved to its rightful place!

2. [​IMG]

3. Juniors forum is an ideal place to post a thread such as this...

Shows the author to be a penis, a thick one

4. Apparently, there's a minor problem with getting your vehicle through the BFG test.

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

5. I disagree, primarily because you are a cnut, but also because you are wrong. Anyway i heard that chavved up MG25s are exempt BFG certificates?

Move out of the way little-man. My wife (who's a civil servat) and i have got to go to the front of the queue to BFG our new Merc & Beemer...good job we get all that extra money and priviledges from the BFG staff. C0ck!

6. your wifes crack whore goon, not a civil servant. thats why she can afford the BMW/Merc. fitting name - goon bde. and as for extra money you too seem to be smoking crack !! LOA is going down, not up you breast.

7. one word, simple..... cnut

8. Never had a problem BFG'ing my cars.

But then i do know the BFG Clerk, oh and i have done the job for a couple of weeks filling in for the BFG Clerk at my last unit.

Seems to me that you just aint got the brains to figure it out, therefor you take it out on the (normaly someones wife) clerk because she/he has the ability to do things you cant.

Enjoy your life, oh and ignorance could lead to a 5 year BFG ban.

9. Me!_Amph!!

You miss the point - the process is out dated + needs a rethink.

You also contradict yourself, you n@bhead.

First you say you have never had a problem. Then you say you actually know the clerk and have done the job of a BFG clerk, albeit on a temporary basis!!

You try and make a point, but upon reading your last pargraph - I beg to differ .........

It seems to me the clerk does not have the ability to do anything - let alone register a f@?king vehicle that is tax paid in the first place!!

Oh and a 5 year ban for what exactly?? Being ignorant to what?? The BFG office being a bunch of T@wats???

......F@ck off!

10. You still winding people up and being a gobby fecker, spor82?

Boy, you are thick.

If you were totally anonymous, it may be understandable but you and I know you aint. ;)

A change of name may be the best advice but I doubt you'd understand why.......

11. 1. Unhelpful, bored and argumentitive staff in BFG offices. - Because people like you expect everything to be done for you right now and dont realy think of what they have to put up with from prats like you every day.

2. Antiquated paperwork system that TAKES AN AGE!!!! I believe when you take your old car back to UK to re register you have to do paper work there to get your registration for the vehicle.

3. Use of computers - if its good enough for DVLA why not you lot!! - Most units have your details on pc any way, but seeing as the BFG VLO are not part of the UK, they actualy work for the Germans, then there is some problem in to who will fund the cost in researching, seting up and maintenance of the net work required for such a system. Then there is the cost of training the civilian clerk on said new system, and their replacement every time hubby gets posted.

4. Crap opening hours. (usually backed up with the urine poor excuse of staff shortages) - Again you have to look @ funding here the clerks wage comes out of your garrison/regimental budget.... What are you willing to give up to cover the extra hours you want them to work.!!

All in all, a pretty pump service. (unless youre an officer, MOD civil servant or know the bint behind the counter. Did she knock back your advances one night down town........ :roll:

Sprog, your pbviously very opinuated about things pity you dont research the facts before engaging gob.