BFG Light Test

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by Wilkinson91, May 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys,

looking for a bfg guru lol need to know what lights i need to buy to pass my bfg light test for my fiat punto grande 06 wanna get them now so my 30 temp dont run out while i wait for lights,

many thanks :)

2. You need contential head lights (i.e left hand drive) , try ebay, NAAFI advert board, or Sixth Sense newspaper.

Also if your car has only one rear fog light then a 2nd one will be required for the contental off side

Stilts

edited for being a mong!!!

3. Whilst you're searching for headlights, see if the seller will throw in some English punctuation for free.

4. Try looking in here Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs Lots of BFG stuff - might get more use out of a cars/bikes/motoring forum than juniors.

We do have a search engine too :)

5. Try:

BFGbay.co.uk • bfgbay free forces classified advertising for bfg (British Forces Germany)

and here: Welcome to Facebook

There's also a number of German sites selling new lights at reasonable prices. PM me if you need more help.

As for the second foglight-you just need one fitted but it must be mounted on the left side of the car.

Oh and I believe the BFG rules have just changed-you now have 45 days to complete the process. Under the outgoing rules you actually had 60 days to complete the bfg test / lights but they kept the extra 30 days a secret!