• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

BFG Licensing Office- What a shambles!!!

Last week I changed my car insurance because I found a better deal.

Took my docs to BFG office today only to be told that my car will be put off the road for 5-7 working days until the car is put on the VLO system.

Says I "Hang on; the car is roadworthy and the car is insured. Also that insurance is calculated daily so theres a financial aspect to this in that I am being made to pay for a service I am not receiving because of YOUR system."

Says the C4 clerk on the coal-face "Theres nothing I can do, heres a proof of posting to say you cant drive you car."

As usual there was no-one senior present and a 30 strong queue had formed behind me but I will be going back in to question this.

People should be aware,especially those with kids, that they will lose the use of their car for a period simply because theyve got a better insurance deal.

What was Mungo's buzz phrase again? Oh yes, "Safeguard and Simplify."

I think not.

Latest Threads