BFG Car Rip Off

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by YANTOFULPELT, May 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just had a trip to BFG. Had a good look at the Six Sense Newspaper. I was quite surprised at some of the "Tax Free" car prices. Subaru WRX for £15995, STi for £20695! Having an interest in motors I had a look at some of the UK Dealers. WRX for £15699, STi for £20999 just as good if not cheaper. Another advert stated SAAB Vector Convertible at £ £19962 not bad but a SAAB Aero (better spec) can be had for £20699 in the UK. Fiesta ST TDCi £10919 total with the dealers finance in BFG, £9946 to 10099 in the UK. Altea TDi 1.9 £11495, UK Dealer £11999. Intrigued I investigated further, most prices quoted are only a few hundred pounds cheaper than the UK. So, why bother? UK market is a buyers market at the moment. Especially Rovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Just signed the papers on a SAAB 9-3 vector 1.9 tid , and to be honest not too happy about it but its too late . A load of lads are getting the BMW deal now . Looked into it but it seems a rip off when you add it all up . Any way YANTO you will have to get a cheaper car now you dont want to have a new car in the posh end of town that you live in .

3. BMW Biggest of all. Try buying a basic M3, not specced up or metallic. Tell them you are going to keep it for a track car and not PX. Much huffing and puffing. PS Never really liked a specced up Vauxhall.PPS Impreza stealth Bombers for me. Tee Hee. Mid-life crisis, Cheaper than a mistress.