• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

BFG Bill of sale

C

cloudbuster

Get creative. Last BoS I had in BFG was a scrap of paper with previous owner's name, and "I have sold the following vehicle (insert type of vehicle and a unique identifying number here) for an agreed sum to etc........

Seemed to work for me.

You should be able to download a bog standard BoS... I don't think you need a specific BFG one.

google bfg.net (all the links are to pdfs) and you can find lots of info out about BFG and download the forms.

Here is the deregistration form, if it is of any help. It has tick boxes for selling cars to entiteled and non-entitled bods.

There is no BFG BoS... so if you have been given one it is likely to be some sort of local BFG Hitlers made up form.

chocolate_frog said:
You should be able to download a bog standard BoS... I don't think you need a specific BFG one.

google bfg.net (all the links are to pdfs) and you can find lots of info out about BFG and download the forms.

Here is the deregistration form, if it is of any help. It has tick boxes for selling cars to entiteled and non-entitled bods.

There is no BFG BoS... so if you have been given one it is likely to be some sort of local BFG Hitlers made up form.
You can find a BFG BoS in SOBA(G) 3213 , section 6 annex F.

Your BFG Clerk should be able to give you a blank BoS. Don't forget you need 2. One for you to dereg the bike and one for the buyer to BFG it.
And take a copy of it for yourself before sending it off.

Latest Threads