BFBS The Big Salute - (this is NOT the same as City Salute)

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by rockape34, Apr 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Done a search, couldn't find it elsewhere.

see also: BFBS FUNDRAISER
  2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Edit to say this is not the same as the city salute here:
    City Salute
  3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

4. [marq=left][align=center] B U M P [/align][/marq]

[marq=down][align=center] B U M P [/align][/marq]

[marq=right][align=center] B U M P [/align][/marq]
  6. Thanks all for this - all the info you need is at

You can watch the show online in the UK at 18.50 BST on Sunday 4th

Donation phonelines open at 18.00 BST

The auction items open at 12noon on Sunday - and there's some fabulous signed stuff - signed Army Navy match ball and signed team shirts; Zulu film poster signed by Sir Michael Caine; Ozzy Osbourne signed stuff and Star Wars DVDs signed by Ewan McGregor, etc. Check it all out from noon on Sunday.

7. Keine problem :) after all, the event is supporting excellent tri service charitees.

Have you put this on e-goat?
  8. I put it on Rum Ration, but not e-goat - don't think I'm registered on it...

BFBS :salut:
  9. just registered on E-goat - will post on there when I get confirmation of registration.
  10. Thanks very much - we're a bit up to our eyes in it here getting ready for the show on Sunday, getting all the auction items on the website, etc etc etc !!

11. [align=center]B U M P ![/align]

Auction starts at 12:00 hrs today!
    show is on BFBS 1845 hrs.
  12. Thanks for support, Rockape. Just home from doing show - went really well I think. Helen Chamberlain from Soccer Am turned up to appear on show, which was a bonus. Took a few hundred quid on the phone lines, and the auctions are doing really well.

Auctions don't close until midday Sunday 11th, so take a look at

Signed Liverpool FC football; Army Navy rugby signed shirts and ball; Zulu film poster signed by Sir Michael Caine... Day out with Army Rally team, and loads more

Tired but happy