BFBS radio making it dusty ?

Or have I gone soft in the head ?
BFBS is usually on in the background as a bit of ambient, however today as the only one working its been more of a companion.
I know the music is a bit more “modern” than I am used to, but what struck me today were the messages on access all areas , especially from the kids, and one in particular .
A wee lad missing his dad and wanting him to return home soon, as mummy cant start his motorcycle. ( I gather that its a toy / ride on one. )

I freely admit it made me blub, am I no longer a hard as nails steely eyed baby killer (Rtd) ?

Oh and to echo the sentiments of the messages, whoever and wherever you are, stay safe , come home (and in one case get yer kids motorbike started )

WW

BFBS is usually on in the background as a bit of ambient, however today as the only one working its been more of a companion.
I know the music is a bit more “modern” than I am used to, but what struck me today were the messages on access all areas , especially from the kids, and one in particular .
A wee lad missing his dad and wanting him to return home soon, as mummy cant start his motorcycle. ( I gather that its a toy / ride on one. )

I freely admit it made me blub, am I no longer a hard as nails steely eyed baby killer (Rtd) ?

Oh and to echo the sentiments of the messages, whoever and wherever you are, stay safe , come home (and in one case get yer kids motorbike started )

WW
I'll leave you with this...

Attachments

WW
GAY!

Oh for feck's sake, the next thing we know you'll be 'fessing up to blubbing at the "reunification" at the Albert Hall......

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
[video]http://www.radiorewind.co.uk/sounds/family_favourites_1964_1.mp3[/video]

Fuck me... If you ever need to locate a steely-eyed dealer of hard words and insults just post something a bit 'human' on Arrse.

WW
I have to admit to crying at BFBS radio once.

There I was, sat in my new flat in Harsewinkle, pottering about, missing my husband in Bosnia, listening to the radio and then I suddenly heard a voice saying:

Hiya love, it's me. I can't wait to get home and smash your back doors in.
Cry? I nearly pissed meself.

Beefers was and continues to be (with the sounds of it) an utter pile of unterhosen. Only listened to when I was Guard Commander.

Rodigan's Rockers was decent mind.

I have to admit to crying at BFBS radio once.

There I was, sat in my new flat in Harsewinkle, pottering about, missing my husband in Bosnia, listening to the radio and then I suddenly heard a voice saying:

Hiya love, it's me... I can't wait to get back and smash your back doors in...

Cry? I nearly pissed meself.
...and they say romance is dead...

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Latest Threads