BFBS Glen Mansell losing his temper in Germany

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by baconbutty, Jul 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There's been a rumour for a while that there was a video of Glen losing his temper with his producer when he was last in Germany -anyone seen it ?
  2. Remarkable first post Glen (oops sorry, baconbutty) With a bit of luck it will prove as popular as Armarillo, crash the MOD servers and launch you (I mean him) onto an International Superstar platform.

Oh, and the video doesn't look like acting at all - :roll:

Edit: See Bad CO's post below - baconbutty is not Glen Mansell. Perhaps baconbutty would like to confirm no relationship with him though....
  3. Good call Abacus. This is spam by any other name. Mansell is still a turd though.
  4. Here's the gimp - what a funny bloke.

Go and kickstart your 'career' elsewhere, you ghastly muppet.
  5. He looks like Dale's flag in Arrseonia! She'll be annoyed when she gets back.
  6. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

baconbutty isn't Glen Mansell ..... (unless he's nicked someone elses email address)
  7. Obviously fake. And anyway - why the **** do you think we'd be interested in YOU having a go at a producer? You're not a bloody star, mate, whatever you might think in you're own head. So do us a favour and **** ***.
  8. Who's Glen Mansell?
  9. Some drongo from BFBS who wasn't good enough for a proper radio station.
  10. Bring back Nankeville- hows your parts!
  11. Is he still alive?

He was quality, him, the late great Tommy Vance and Dave Rodigan.

That's when BFBS was worth listening to. Mind you, the radio had just been invented then!
  12. What the f*ck was a 'BFBS Round Thing'? I remember people phoning in to Nankers and winning them, but never actually found out what one was.

Nankers Old Horse!
  13. I actually have a BFBS Round Thing. Sad I know but I won it and it is mine..

I will put you out of your misery BA.
    A round thing is a piece of round plastic with BFBS on the top (mines orange with black text) and the underside is a bottle opener and one of those rubber resealer things. It is about 2 inches across so you can use it as a coaster for the bottle as well.

So are you happier in yourself now that you know?
  14. Thanks. I used to lie awake at night worrying myself sick about that.