• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

BFBS 2 Celle

Does anyone know why BFBS 2 keeps going off air in the Celle
area?
Sorry if this has been dealt with before, I´m been away for some time, and Mrs.ex-g. has been bleating on for some time now.

grateful for any info..

Not knowing Celle, but assuming there are a number of SFA in the area, I would say it is due to BFBS's policy on content.

As BFBS2 tends to show more adult orientated programming, stuff that would shown post-watershed in the UK, it is switched off during periods when younger viewers could be at home.

I know it's a nause but, as a parent, I'm glad they have the balls to do this.

Hope this helps.

No I´m sure it has nothing to do with content and kids.
Transmission goes of for about a minute several times a day, this morning was during "The Arches"
This has been happening for months now, I have e-mailed BFBS but cant get an answer. Someone please tell me what is happning with BFBS...

Latest Threads