Bf 2142

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by EX_REME, Feb 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RW. I notice on other parts of this forum you play 2142.
    I have a copy of this and play some weekends (work away during week), I am looking at getting into more teamwork as I am sick of playing and having half my side not even in teams.

Any help?
  2. Go one servers with teamplay rules etc, but there is no real way to enforce it.
  3. You could setup your own squad in game. You find a lot of players drop in and out of squads looking for ones that have active capture/defend orders.

Good servers are BoB, LSF, 50 clicks, BIA

4. Yes, I have tried this. I even had to become a team leader, ask everyone to join, then apply to be commander, still only 1 team though. Fuckwits the lot of em.
  5. Brads, The problem is that for proper team playing you may need to join a clan or make a note of people who play and add them to your buddies list, then you can join the games in which like minded players hang out.

I have the same problem with BF2 when you play on your own, but I am a member of the Tri-Service Gamers Clan, so we have X-Fire, this helps us locate other members of the clan and you go join them on the server that they are playing on. 50-Klicks is a good server and when the 50-Klicks people play you might want to join there squads as they are English speakers and they are quite good.

We have people in the Clan myself included who play 2142, come over and check us out.
  6. La is right, to get the most out of the game you need to play in a semi-organised squad.

Come and have a frag with us, we’re a BF clan born of ARRSE and you’re more than welcome to join us.

7. You weren't born at all Goku, you were made to DATAs spec.... just all fecked up so you were dumped and sold on tatooine for thirty used scuddies...