Beyonce's caught the same disease as Michael Jackson

Read the first part of the article and lost interest. The bit about the Black girl and the blonde doll is bollocks. My grand daughter is black, yet every Mii she does of herself (and thats lots) is white, the ones of her mum (who's black) are white yet the ones of her dad (also black) are black.

I asked my wife, black and a nursery nurse, about this and she said kids don't perceive a difference in colour between themselves and others, they just see themselves. So a child will just go for its favourite doll type.

And yes I'm white.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Read the first part of the article and lost interest. The bit about the Black girl and the blonde doll is bollocks. My grand daughter is black, yet every Mii she does of herself (and thats lots) is white, the ones of her mum (who's black) are white yet the ones of her dad (also black) are black.

I asked my wife, black and a nursery nurse, about this and she said kids don't perceive a difference in colour between themselves and others, they just see themselves. So a child will just go for its favourite doll type.

And yes I'm white.

What the ******* **** are you dribbling about?

What the ******* **** are you dribbling about?

If instead of going straight in the insults you read what I said, I think my meaning quite clear. Read the start of the article, the long sequence of words referenced in the original post. But given the lack of four letter words in it and relatively few illustrations, I suspect it might be past your skill level.

Last funeral I was at there was champagne, cake and looked like a party. That's how I want to go - no fcuking sad faces. Just Jarrod and his wit...

Good news. I've got a few bottles of champagne in the fridge, and my missus could knock up a cake or three by the morning, if I go and shake her now. How soon can you be ready?

Last funeral I was at there was cake. Beer too. No popcorn though.

Cake,beer and you get to bury/set fire to stuff this could catch on

And yes I'm white.

i assume your talking about drawings she does ?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
If instead of going straight in the insults you read what I said, I think my meaning quite clear. Read the start of the article, the long sequence of words referenced in the original post. But given the lack of four letter words in it and relatively few illustrations, I suspect it might be past your skill level.

You are as interesting as a Jehovah's witness.

Good news. I've got a few bottles of champagne in the fridge, and my missus could knock up a cake or three by the morning, if I go and shake her now. How soon can you be ready?

Ahem I'll have to take a rain check on that as it's past my bedtime and my Somalian pirate is waiting...

i assume your talking about drawings she does ?

No they're player icons on the wii game system. One of her favourite activities is to create them.

Oh and jarrod I didn't realise once you start slagging serious comment was banned. That said you are as funny as a coma.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
No they're player icons on the wii game system. One of her favourite activities is to create them.

Oh and jarrod I didn't realise once you start slagging serious comment was banned. That said you are as funny as a coma.

Pop a werthers original up your ******* arse.