Beyonce's caught the same disease as Michael Jackson

what a load of shite.

white people like to get a tan that is as dark as possible.
black people want to be as pale as possible.

These bloody newspaper reporters see outrage everywhere don't they.
How many white birds like having a dark tan?
How many gwas dye their hair?
How many women dye their hair blonde?
How many white blokes have dreads?
How many people have cosmetic surgery?
Fuck all to do with people denying their heritage.

I think she made up the stories about the kids she knows, that one about the black kid trying to scrub his skin white seems to crop up every few months or so.

Now that's not strictly true as since I got prickly heat in Greece I try and keep out of too much sun.
okay, but the ideal of beauty in europe is being dark. the fact that you stay out of the sun doesn't change that.

in africa/carribean/asia is being pale.

Wow! I didn't know paedophilia was contagious!
Was that why he used to wear the surgical mask all the time?
After all, wanting to be a different colour isn't a disease. (Says the man with a green avatar)

Seeing as it's you I'll lather myself in bisto and lard.
all well and good, but how are you going to imitate the smell?

and will do a mangina and purse your lips to try and seduce me? i won't be fooled otherwise.

Now that's not strictly true as since I got prickly heat in Greece I try and keep out of too much sun.
Tell the bugger to shave first.

These bloody newspaper reporters see outrage everywhere don't they.
How many white birds like having a dark tan?
How many gwas dye their hair?
How many women dye their hair blonde?
How many white blokes have dreads?
How many people have cosmetic surgery?
Fuck all to do with people denying their heritage.

I think she made up the stories about the kids she knows, that one about the black kid trying to scrub his skin white seems to crop up every few months or so.
Ithink this woman is just desperate for publicity and just jumps on the colour/race/religion bandwagon everytime!! Even this LABOUR MP thinks she's an idiot :- The absurdity of Yasmin Alibhai-Brown , you know that she is a nut when the Labour lot have a go at her!!

Ithink this woman is just desperate for publicity and just jumps on the colour/race/religion bandwagon everytime!! Even this LABOUR MP thinks she's an idiot :- The absurdity of Yasmin Alibhai-Brown , you know that she is a nut when the Labour lot have a go at her!!
She's also a nut who has read arrse in the past and has taken exception to it.

So, Alibhai-Brown, your pathetic dribblings are one of the reasons my family stopped reading the Independent, your gobby opinions are racist shite and you only continue to get printed because you're controversial enough to piss off everybody, all the time, creating your very own market comprised solely of people who enjoy making themselves angry.

In short, fuck off.

B

Boozy

Wow! I didn't know paedophilia was contagious!
Was that why he used to wear the surgical mask all the time?
After all, wanting to be a different colour isn't a disease. (Says the man with a green avatar)
Made oi larf

After reading the article I have to say its a load of balls
In most countries, even in Africa and on the Indian sub-continent, black and dark brown skin and frizzy hair are seen as an impairment and a curse.

Read more: Beyonce Knowles: Why I believe she is betraying all black and Asian Women | Mail Online
My very first bf was an asian guy, he was a total sun worshipper. I asked him once (wondering why someone with dark skin already would sunbathe) and he replied that asians can tan and he did it to make himself look healthier "asians need vitamin D too you know". Many other black and asian girl mates from uni (originally from africa and india, not brits) were the first ones to hit the park at the slightest hint of sunshine. So I don't think they can have found dark skin a curse!

I on the other hand have snow white skin, I get complimented on it all the time and never intentionally set out to get a tan. I have only ever used fake tan once in my entire life for a formal and would never use it again because it's too much hassle and it looks god awful. Especially when it rains or you are out and someone spills their drink on you.