Beyonce to headline at Glastonbury???

B

Bottleosmoke

Even Guilfest looks better this year with Razorlight and James Blunt..............Pity though as I will be in Ibiza living it large innit.

B

Bottleosmoke

I think she may have been Foxy Cleopatra in Austin Powers. I didnt know the bint sang.

P

PrinceAlbert

Even Guilfest looks better this year with Razorlight and James Blunt..............Pity though as I will be in Ibiza living it large innit.
Shame. I'm very close friends with the person that provides all the beer/staff etc for Guilfest........free booze here we come!!

Sunday night has become the 'alternative artist(s) night', usually reserved for the maturer festival goer. Nice to see Beyonce is regarded in that vain.

I thought Glastonbury was all about rock & roll? Don't see what's rock & rolling about this gurner other than well presented thighs and buttocks with a hint of exposed decollatage up top!
Glastonbury hasn't been about rock'n'roll for decades. It's a so-called music festival for those who don't have a clue about music. Attended by sheep, wannabes and journalists, beardie wierdies, middle class Jocastas and Percys who think they're living on the edge in their fur-lined pink wellies, sleeping in a heated teepee, buying weed and 'rocking out' to shiite by over-hyped Radio 1 darlings. It's utter pish. The people who think Glastonbury is rock are the same people who think that Lady Gaga is edgy, Kylie is the 'princess of pop', Madonna is the 'queen of pop', Diana was our 'queen of hearts', care about Cheryl Cole's media career and pretend to like rap so they can feel 'urban'. Fcuking sheep. Go to a real festival like Sonisphere or Download.

You're so predictable Jarrod.

Bingo's not my thing but perhaps you should make it yours. Might give you a new look on life. Anyone who has your puerile, dull outlook on life needs a hobby outside the internet.

Alternatively you could get laid more often, it might channel some of those frustrations you're storing up.

As a last resort I hear counsellors will tackle anyone with issues, even yours.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
You're so predictable Jarrod.

Bingo's not my thing but perhaps you should make it yours. Might give you a new look on life. Anyone who has your puerile, dull outlook on life needs a hobby outside the internet.

Alternatively you could get laid more often, it might channel some of those frustrations you're storing up.

As a last resort I hear counsellors will tackle anyone with issues, even yours.
All I see is drivel from a fucking ancient slash faced old whining cunt.