Beware the poisoned carpet

It probably put cling-film on its cunt and went for a jog.

Gopping, hideous petri-dishes of frightfulness. Good job they feel so soft on the end of my fist.

It probably put cling-film on its cunt and went for a jog.

Gopping, hideous petri-dishes of frightfulness. Good job they feel so soft on the end of my fist.
Mmmm so romantic!

M

Mark The Convict

I'm disappointed; the title made me think that Angela Merkel had submitted to her incipient lesbian tendencies and ingested a lethal dose of Zyklon-B from her stolen Jewish Nazi office rug. Tch!

The poisonous pussy, the toxic twat, the murderous minge, the lethal labia, the killing cunt (ok it`s a k and not a c but you try and find an appropriate word to rhyme with cunt )

This is precisely why you should always thoroughly scrub the vile creatures vagina out with bleach and a wire wool brush.

Ok, admittedly I usually do it post mortum prior to rolling their corpse into a canal after a prolonged and frenzied sexual assault but the principal still stands.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
To prevent this sort of thing just use rubber dam (also available in latex free!)

Oral Dam Demonstration - YouTube
I once asked my dentist if I could have a couple of dental dams. As he was looking through the supply cabinet, his sweet young dental assistant asked what he was looking for. "[The patient] wants a couple of dental dams." "What do you want those for?" she asked looking back and forth at the two of us. "The doctor will explain that to you after I leave," and I was already headed toward the door.

"Woman accused of putting poison in her privates in bid to kill husband"

Major Licker?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The Intelligence Cell 20
Baghdad-Brit Finance, Property, Law 3
Forces_Sweetheart The Intelligence Cell 26