Beware the poisoned carpet

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fireplace, Jan 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It probably put cling-film on its cunt and went for a jog.

Gopping, hideous petri-dishes of frightfulness. Good job they feel so soft on the end of my fist.

2. Mmmm so romantic!

• Like Like x 2
  3. This sort of thing's bound to leave a nasty taste in the mouth.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm disappointed; the title made me think that Angela Merkel had submitted to her incipient lesbian tendencies and ingested a lethal dose of Zyklon-B from her stolen Jewish Nazi office rug. Tch!

5. fu2

fu2 LE

The poisonous pussy, the toxic twat, the murderous minge, the lethal labia, the killing cunt (ok it`s a k and not a c but you try and find an appropriate word to rhyme with cunt )

6. Because I am a pedantic prick with OCD, I feel the need to point out that it is alliteration rather that a rhyme.

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is precisely why you should always thoroughly scrub the vile creatures vagina out with bleach and a wire wool brush.

Ok, admittedly I usually do it post mortum prior to rolling their corpse into a canal after a prolonged and frenzied sexual assault but the principal still stands.

• Like Like x 2
  8. What a coincidence, my health care professional recently diagnosed me as ODD.

9. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

10. I once asked my dentist if I could have a couple of dental dams. As he was looking through the supply cabinet, his sweet young dental assistant asked what he was looking for. "[The patient] wants a couple of dental dams." "What do you want those for?" she asked looking back and forth at the two of us. "The doctor will explain that to you after I leave," and I was already headed toward the door.

11. [​IMG]

Seemed relevant.

12. "Woman accused of putting poison in her privates in bid to kill husband"

Major Licker?

13. I wonder if knob-cheese get toxic after a few weeks?

14. my crotch did honk after a summer Med-Man.