Beware of white van kidnappers

if there is not enough problems in the USA right now, there’s a Facebook panic ebing spread saying to peeps to avoid parking anywhere near white vans, especially females. The rumour mill reckons that across the whole nation that the white van kidnapping females, whipping out their organs for sale ..
kind of reminds me of the old folklore bs about black helicopters and white FEMA vehicles

cheers

DaveDaffe

War Hero
if there is not enough problems in the USA right now, there’s a Facebook panic ebing spread saying to peeps to avoid parking anywhere near white vans, especially females. The rumour mill reckons that across the whole nation that the white van kidnapping females, whipping out their organs for sale ..
kind of reminds me of the old folklore bs about black helicopters and white FEMA vehicles

cheers
It's on Facebook so it must be true.

God help any American who comes to the UK then, trying to avoid white vans! They are a lot less common Stateside.

It's fake news, Emily Thornberry said only working class British men drive white vans

cheers
'For sex trafficking and to sell their body parts': is there much of a market for a dismounted and rather soggy beaver?

Hold on, hold on, this is out of sequence.

Surely it's the LSD-impregnated lick'n'stick tattoos for schoolchildren next this year, then the unattributable lady shopper getting in her car to find a mad axeman hidden on the back seat. THEN it's white vans & organ kidnappers, and a coin left with you to call an ambulance.

FFS, get back into the routine, USA.

cheers
O good, something for my mum to post on FB.

This has been on Facebook before, I recall my missus yacking about a while back. She wasn't too happy at the time when I replied that if they were kidnapping women for sex she had nothing to fear.

White? Great, so I started trying to cam up the old van for nothing........

Last edited:
Hold on, hold on, this is out of sequence.

Surely it's the LSD-impregnated lick'n'stick tattoos for schoolchildren next this year, then the unattributable lady shopper getting in her car to find a mad axeman hidden on the back seat. THEN it's white vans & organ kidnappers, and a coin left with you to call an ambulance.

FFS, get back into the routine, USA.
Presumably the alien abductions are an ongoing thing?

Someone is kidnapping white vans?

PFGEN

GCM
God help any American who comes to the UK then, trying to avoid white vans! They are a lot less common Stateside.
When the Beltway sniper was busy around the DC area in 2002 it was rumoured that the perp(s) were using a white van. Police started looking for a white van right up to the moment that somebody made the point that if you took a photograph at any set of traffic lights at any time of day the picture would include at least one white van!

can you lynch a white van?
Only coloured one's.

cheers
On a serious note it is astounding the number of kids and young people who simply vanish here, I am talking tens of thousands. Where in the UK you get a lockdown and mobilisation and kids more often that not get found quickly that does not happen here as effectively. That is down to the disjointed nature of policing and law enforcement where there are thousands of small police departments unlike the UK where there are county police forces.*

It hit a little close to home a couple of weeks ago when the son of the people who live a few doors down simply vanished. 17 years old he has buggered off on his own, took a bag and his savings. I had his mum knocking on the door asking if I had seen anything, or if my lad had heard anything.

Note: * The most effective process I have seen in the US is in Disney World, Florida. If you report a missing child they can have the whole park locked down in 12 minutes.

In the UK the best I saw was in the Coventry B&Q. Child reported missing over the tannoy and immediately staff moved to the exits and asked your child who you were if you were trying to leave. At the same time staff immediately started walking the aisles checking in and behind every display. The time I witnessed it in action the little girl had decided she was playing hide and seek without telling anyone.

Last edited:

Latest Threads