Beware of them there gayers...

Thanks for the warning. What can we do to protect ourselves? We MUST know.

You fucking trumpet.
You're down in the New Forest. You don't have them down there. Everyone knows they flock to cities, set up ghettoes and listen to Bronski Beat.

Trumpet indeed. Posting the video was warning enough. I'm beginning to see how it happens now...

They ought to have made films warning gayers about the grinning, freckly little bum-hawkers who hung around on every American street corner, plying their trade under the pretence of 'hitch-hiking', though the giveaway is the fact that they call it 'thumbing a ride'. Many a good one-hunnerd-per-cent all-American bender has been ruined by some little tramp in a hat with a propeller on it, blowing him in the back seat for a glass of milk and a plate of cookies.

They ought to have made films warning gayers about the grinning, freckly little bum-hawkers who hung around on every American street corner, plying their trade under the pretence of 'hitch-hiking', though the giveaway is the fact that they call it 'thumbing a ride'. Many a good one-hunnerd-per-cent all-American bender has been ruined by some little tramp in a hat with a propeller on it, blowing him in the back seat for a glass of milk and a plate of cookies.
Little too much depth of knowledge there me old mate.

With 65million people in the UK, statistically you WILL name me eventually however I got bored after your first dribblings. Doubtlessly brettarider will be along shortly to wibble NER NER whislt hiding behind you and waving his fists in my interent direction.
As long as its not Jarrod hidding behind brettarider........Jarrod wouldnt be hidding for long!

Latest Threads