Beware of bogus police acting as criminals.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jun 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How could you tell? The coppers in London now are selected on the basis of their lack of inches and ability to blend in with the hosts of foreign tourists infesting the place. The 'Community Officer' community is distinguished by its' 'fat, dishevelled and clearly useless' aura.

I really do not want to be in London during this period.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Heard this on the radio and that it was them pesky Eastern Europeans. The majority of them ive had the misfortune of working with have had such a poor grasp of the english language that anyone 'dan sarf' who falls for lines such as 'you pay me now? you give credit card details please' deserves to be fleeced.

A mate of mine goes to a car wash ran by a few Poles told me that he is usually asked if he wants some 'fresh fresh' in his car. Seriously?! How fucking difficult is it to say air freshener. Thick cunts.
  3. Reminds me of the time my Dutch mate went back to Holland in his Spanish registered 4x4 , an Arab gentleman stopped him in a multi story thinking he was a Spanish tourist and tried to fine him for bad driving , my mate is not the most friendly of people and left the Arab in bloody mess spitting teeth.
  4. They're easy to spot. Small, ginger haired smelly people wearing dishevelled clothing and stinking of meths shouting "Ho pahl!!..yoor no obliged tae say fuck all, an' loads o' other pish that ye'll no unnerstawn innat naw? Geez fifty big wahns furra a cupp-o-tea innant naw or yer huckled! Awrite China?"
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ops normal in SA. Half the buggers doing it are real cops(sic).
  6. From Arizona, tooled-up police impersonators making traffic stops in a bogus patrol car.

Tucson police: Cop impersonators found

US-based thugs are also dressing up as makebelieve SWAT teams to commit kidnappings and grab-and-smash burglaries.
  7. So that's the real police spotted, then. How do you spot the criminals?
  8. "You must pay now, Comerade" - sure fire winner every time.
  9. H3

H3 LE

Quote "Beware of bogus police acting as criminals."

Don't you mean the other way round ..... ;0)
  10. These games, seems everyone is on the make, on the take or otherwise trying to fleece, cheat or shaft.Still, as that is the example set by those organising and leading this overblown show, can we blame those further down the tree from taking the same approach?
  11. They're generally better dressed.