Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

BETTYMOO limerick competition

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Bettymoo said:
I wonder whether anyone can help.. my ex partner has left the Army and no longer pays maintenance for his two young children... no one of course can track him - he has come out at 40 does his pension start now or is it when he is 60 odd... anyway I know you guys all stick together and that but I thought someone might have a little idea to assist me... xx I have been very :frustrated: and also could give him a right :threaten: but its not for me its for the kids x ps before you kick me off I was brought up the Army way and so I am part of an Army family I feel!!

PS I think you guys do a great job x

funny, i seem to remember after this (her first post) that i said "don't tell the thieving cunt anything!!!"

but no, somebody had to go and give her real answers and encourage her to keep posting. and here we are, 48 hours later, with the internet equivalent of thrush.

can i propose a new limerick competition a la kira cochrane over the christmas hols? :) baldricks-bullet - get the prize on offer!

starter for ten:

"there once was a troll called bettymoo
a one-woman case for Voodoo
her ex chewed his arm off
then refused to cough
so she joined arrse and started trying to get information on how to steal his pension off him, the evil thieving worthless chav cunt."

She got up the duff by a squaddie
She thought he would keep her in Voddy
But she's out of luck
Cos off he did fcuk
To a bird without a fat body

she claimed she just wanted a twenty
turns out she already has plenty
but shes after his pension
so guys - pay attention
for fucks sake stop sending the evil bitch private messages advising her about his gratuity

Bettymoo was a fat ginger hooker,
So ugly that no-one would fuck her,
She trolls on the net,
Should be put down by a vet,
And even Joseph Merrick says she's no looker!

There was a young troll named Bettymoo
Who was rank and smelled of 8day old poo
She spent all her dole
Her kids got fcuk all
And now that everyone in her home town has been through her she has a minge like the mersey tunnel and her arse is like a North Westerly view of the Grand Canyon the tink, money grabbing, cock sucker, chav fcuker slut from Satan's lair

(noted that some of that doesn't fit in with Limerick rules and reg's!!) apologies)

Bettymoo, bettymoo, bettymoo
I want to stab you in the face
I want to piss in your kids hair
I'll bury you in a limepit
Then I'll dry hump your corpse.

Doesn't ryhme but fuck it, I can't be bothered.

The Lord Flasheart said:

:thumright:

The Lord Flasheart said:

here we see the gritty, urban face of reality from a challenging young poet. it says "anger" to me. the scansion is naive, but brutally real. clearly much can be expected from this exciting addition to the arrse poetry society. although his prose is less than urbane, even the simplest critic can see the hidden message: "bettymoo is a cunt".

I have decided all in good faith you realise.. I pick the winner and as I have been overpaid... by £30.00 I will stump up the prize.... after all you guys clearly think £20.00 is a big lottery win...

She stays cos she craves the attention
But what she has forgot to mention
Is that her ex don't exist
She probably pissed
She didn't even know when he was due his pension

(after 5 years with him????)

Ok luv.

Bettymoo said:
I have decided all in good faith you realise.. I pick the winner and as I have been overpaid... by £30.00 I will stump up the prize.... after all you guys clearly think £20.00 is a big lottery win...

we're talking about you, not to you.

Bettymoo said:
Save it. Go buy £30 worth of painkillers and down the lot. Cunt.