Betty Ford Has Karked It.

G

goatrutar

didn't see how she died. i assume with a syringe hanging out her arm? how long was
she decomposing on the bog before she was found?

where are they keeping her corpse? just curious,mind.

Proof that drugs and alcohol will lead you to an early grave? :lol:

Wonder what age she'd have lived to if she'd been teetotal all her life? Probably 93 but would have felt like 193 ;-)

President Ford had the good sense to croak on December 26, 2006 at the age of 93. His lying in state was on the 30th of December and President George W. Bush authorized a Day of Mourning on 2 January 2007 for all Federal Employees. Woo Hoo! An extra day of vacation! :p
Actually I thought Gerald Ford was a good president and I voted for him in the 1976 election. He almost won that one too in spite of the Demon-rat Jimmy Carter demonizing him for granting a pardon to Richard Nixon. That was too tough a pill for some people to swallow.

Good bye Betty. Even though you had your troubles, you overcame them and showed real class at the end. :salut:

President Ford had the good sense to croak on December 26, 2006 at the age of 93. His lying in state was on the 30th of December and President George W. Bush authorized a Day of Mourning on 2 January 2007 for all Federal Employees. Woo Hoo! An extra day of vacation! :p
Actually I thought Gerald Ford was a good president and I voted for him in the 1976 election. He almost won that one too in spite of the Demon-rat Jimmy Carter demonizing him for granting a pardon to Richard Nixon. That was too tough a pill for some people to swallow.

Good bye Betty. Even though you had your troubles, you overcame them and showed real class at the end. :salut:
On the Gerald front; did he not "pardon" Nixon? And was he not on the Warren Commission, attempting to hide the fact that JFK was killed be Lee Harvey Oswald on his own?

Without wanting to offend you mate, the stench was simply unbearable and the unkempt bush had creatures only before seen on the salt flats of Nevada running round on it.

You should jet wash her cnut mate. Or get a section of Gurkha's to hack it down to a bearable height and manageable length

I just follow the miscreant around the shop loudly shouting helpful advice like:

Don't nick that nick this, it's worth twice as much and is far less bulky......watch that bald bloke, he's on to you........how are you going to shift that shit, no one nicks them anymore......might as well nick a Garry glitter CD you soft twat etc.etc.

Latest Threads