• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Betting on the Epsom Derby?

P

PrinceAlbert

Todays top betting tip.

Open a Paddypower account. Credit it with £50.

Bet on Camelot to win the Epsom derby today. You will then get a free £50 bet.

You then put £25 each way on Camelot, to win the Epsom derby.

If Camelot wins (which he should do) you will win £154.16. If he places in the top 3, you'll only lose £12.50. Worth a punt.

However it is called betting for a reason, and Camelot could die of a heart-attack or somesuch.

T

trowel

I have more sense than to risk a penny of my hard earned by giving it to some parasite, "William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, et al" Just exactly what is the attraction of watching tons of un-tinned dog meat running about?

I have more sense than to risk a penny of my hard earned by giving it to some parasite, "William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, et al" Just exactly what is the attraction of watching tons of un-tinned dog meat running about?
See post 1 for a full breakdown of why he did it.It's all there.

Latest Threads