Better uses for crap inventions

Yes but my request has a salad pun, carefully calculated to induce @loofkar to post compromising pics of his missus due to the gift of laughter.
I bet she’s absolutely raddishing.
This young lass looks remarkably like she looked when I met her 30 odd years ago, tho both of us were civvies.
That may even be a radish tree next to her

dgj.jpg

This young lass looks remarkably like she looked when I met her 30 odd years ago, tho both of us were civvies.
That may even be a radish tree next to her

View attachment 393694
I know I said piccies or it never happened and guzzijon also made a request, but piccies like should be banned or maybe it's just that my blood pressure pills aren't working.

On second thoughts the lady in loofkars post is not a useless invention, but I could think of a better use for her.
Most probably would not survive the experience.

I know I said piccies or it never happened and guzzijon also made a request, but piccies like should be banned or maybe it's just that my blood pressure pills aren't working.
Sorry mate, though I did try to avoid such things - the pic I posted is the only one I could find of her fully clothed.

...... the smell of Bacon grilling. .......I wondered if anyone could replicate the smell without actually using the grill.
I used to work for a large ME Navy. Most of the work was done by Brits, the Saudis ME chappies just seemed to sit around doing nothing. The Employment Regulations were very strict regarding pork products and alcohol* onboard. So imagine my surprise when working on the upper deck one day to smell bacon grilling.

I legged it to the galley (kitchen for you lot!) to ask why they were cooking bacon. They replied, 'we're not, but it smells like it, and how would they know......'

It seems the cookie boys had found some kind of oil that when burnt smelled just like bacon.

All right for them to piss up in a remote bar in Scotland when on trials, but not for one of our lads to have quick lunchtime pint in Portsmouth Dockyard - instant P45.

Get a massive fuck off Rottweiler, open their door and let it into their room, smack said Rottweiler on the knackers with a cricket bat and quickly shut the door, I bet they aren’t in bed for much longer
My youngest hound has unnerving skill in terms of high speed entry, getting nose under sheet/blanket/duvet and joining you in bed as a vastly squiggly over excited mass of nose, tongue, claws and furiously wagging tail.

The older one (all 45kg of it) simply stands on chosen victim and licks ears.

Mrs B deploys them if she thinks it's about time I got up. A rare event as I am usually up before her and she only does it when she thinks the sheets need changing anyway

Unsurprisingly If I try the same stunt, moans and sulks all day.