Beta Colour Scheme - Light OD, Comments Please

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Jul 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I've got most of a non-RAF colour scheme sorted that I would like to become the default. Before I start going through every colour everywhere (some bits are still blue), remaking icons (all still blue), can I have some feedback please?

Just go to Settings->General Settings->Miscealleous Options (near the bottom)->Forum Skin and choose "Light OD".

I have included the requests to make the division between user profile information, post content and signature content more clear.

If you don't like it fine, but ideally I would like a good description of what and why.

2. I just found this a few minutes ago and I have to say that it's seems a lot easier on my eyes, it doesn't appear as bright and I find it easier to read the print thanks gents.
  3. I must admit it is a lot easier on the eyes. A marked improvement on an already excellent upgrade. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. That's more like it... More comfortable viewing and much more 'Army'
  5. as said before, alot easier on the eye,everything stands out alot more . and its not 'crab blue'
  6. New colour is good for me
  7. Definite improvement.
  8. The new skin gets a thumbs up from me! [​IMG]
  9. Smashing pumpkins. Great improvement on the blue.
    I like the coloured Mr Mushroom Head too, much better than the B&W version we used to have. It's all taking shape Good CO. Take the rest of the day off. :D
  10. colour is good for me
  11. Very comfortable with this colour, has cut down glare and no eye strain. Stick with it boss.
  12. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Much nicer, and more appropriate.
  13. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Thanks for your hard work during this changeover.
    New colours are grand.
  14. Getting there, site is a little heavy to load up if you are sat in the mess using a dongle, however I enjoy it on here and dont mind the wait.

Also the signature block needs something to break it from the content, however you deserve a pat on the back.
  15. As with anything new, takes a bit of time to adjust, but this works so much better......... thanks.