Beta Colour Scheme - Light OD, Comments Please

I've got most of a non-RAF colour scheme sorted that I would like to become the default. Before I start going through every colour everywhere (some bits are still blue), remaking icons (all still blue), can I have some feedback please?

Just go to Settings->General Settings->Miscealleous Options (near the bottom)->Forum Skin and choose "Light OD".

I have included the requests to make the division between user profile information, post content and signature content more clear.

If you don't like it fine, but ideally I would like a good description of what and why.

I just found this a few minutes ago and I have to say that it's seems a lot easier on my eyes, it doesn't appear as bright and I find it easier to read the print thanks gents.

Book Reviewer
That's more like it... More comfortable viewing and much more 'Army'
The new skin gets a thumbs up from me!
Smashing pumpkins. Great improvement on the blue.
I like the coloured Mr Mushroom Head too, much better than the B&W version we used to have. It's all taking shape Good CO. Take the rest of the day off. :D
Very comfortable with this colour, has cut down glare and no eye strain. Stick with it boss.

Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Thanks for your hard work during this changeover.
New colours are grand.

Getting there, site is a little heavy to load up if you are sat in the mess using a dongle, however I enjoy it on here and dont mind the wait.

Also the signature block needs something to break it from the content, however you deserve a pat on the back.
Great - thanks. I think that's enough to justify cracking on with icons and exterminating the remaining RAF influence.
Just changed to the light OD - what huge yet subtle difference.

Cracking site as always Good CO, thanks for all the hard work behind the scenes.