• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bet You Dont See this on Top Gear (NSFW) Where has it gone?

Im back from work "and I did clik it very quickly to see"

I would like to see more but its gone

?

Where please :? help :? as my hobby is go cart racing and think its a missreported sex sport. :eek:

It's probably gone to the same place as the following:

Rick Astley
Roller 'skates'
D0lly86
Fugly
Sky Magazine
Threshers
The rest of Girls Aloud
Casette Tapes

By the way, whilst I'm commenting on a thread destined for the 'Hole' ...does anybody else get slightly turned on by Bovvy's avatar?

Observe:

JesterRIP said:
It's probably gone to the same place as the following:

Rick Astley
Roller 'skates'
D0lly86
Fugly
Sky Magazine
Threshers
The rest of Girls Aloud
Casette Tapes

By the way, whilst I'm commenting on a thread destined for the 'Hole' ...does anybody else get slightly turned on by Bovvy's avatar?

Observe:

Nope, your just odd.

Thanks to commzmeanzbombz for the tip on Diamond Lil's, yes, its still there. For those considering further ..eh.... study try this link:

http://xhamster.com/movies/281996/maria_ozawa_._fuck-1_japan_grand_prix_part_1_of_5_censored_.html

The pre-race commentary is priceless (in Japanese but you get the drift), driver interviews, team tactics and pit lane walk with review of latest barge boards and spoilers etc. I was just waiting for Eddie Jordan to pop up to talk about a 1 or 2 stop strategy.

Latest Threads