Bet on West Ham vs Man Utd - result :)

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by CRmeansCeilingReached, Dec 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wish i put more than £1.18 on it now! ah well, £184 just before Xmas was a nice little return :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

and no, i did not sit down for the last 15 minutes...

2. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Right...next time you have an epiphany I'll expect you to be

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

3. well i bet on chelsea to win too, but i didn't think that was so newsworthy :)

ok here's my tip for the rest of the season - chelsea to win each of their league games. you'll finish up with more money ;)

oh and the mighty reds to wallop arsenal tomorrow night in the carling cup :D

4. And beat Barcelona and go on to win the Champs league for the 6th time
    At 33/1 got to be worth a tenner :)

5. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Well I never you find Liverpudlians in the wierdest places. Actually on that note I recall some years ago a friend recounted a story of a time he was treking in the Atlas mountains. He found himself miles away from anywhere in a semi village with a communal toilet. He entered the toilet squat and begain his business, only to stare up and see carved on the wall 'LFC forever'. Never mind walking alone, seems Liverpudlians can't even take a sh*t in private ;)

6. So confident of nothing less than a draw I should have placed a bet on a West Ham win againt Man U..... it's the shite teams around us that give us the problems.

7. i'm on a roll, that's 3 for 3 in the last few days :D

god bless bet365 lol

8. Wonder what odds you would get on the Hammers securing a UEFA spot this season...LOL :( :D :(

9. By way of winning the FA Cup you mean? :wink:

We'll probably get our stay up points from beating Arsenal at their new ground, topping up our goal average by trouncing Chelski then stopping Man U from winning the Premiership at Old Trafford last game of season. Not forgetting taking 3 points off Liverpool at Upton Park. Easy really..... we'll just get stuffed by Sheffield Wed, Charlton and Middlebrough to balance the form book as usual..... :x