Best/Worst songs you danced to in naafi bop??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by blindfire, Dec 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So come on guys (and gals)

Which songs did you used to dance to on mass at the naafi bops??

We used to give it max on mass(in the 80s) to Soft cell - tainted love/where did our love go - 9min version at the wilders bop every thursday - gay or what :D :D :D

In the FI also during the 80s it was the Monkees - Daydream believer - great stuff 8O

So you bunch of hermers what got your regt/sqn going?????
  2. come on Eileen....running on the spot like a 'tard (although that was at the Wilders youth club :D )

3. Walk like an Egyptian - The Bangles

and Male Stripper - Man 2 Man meets Man Parrish oh and something by Chaka Khan but it was fcuking w*nk !!!
  4. house of fun - it was madness!!!
  5. the rowing song,, gap band?all sit and row and clap... fuc,,,ed up my best white chinos on a minging naafi floor.
  6. Come on Eileen - Dexy's
    Happy Hour - The Housemartins
    Tainted Love - both versions if available, Soft Cell and Gloria Jones
    Anything by Madness
    And of course, everyone's favourite, Time Warp.
  7. 68 Sqn RCT seen enmass dancing to Spirit In The Sky, Marly Club '76. A sobering experience.
  8. 87 used to knock the living sh*te out of 86 and 88.....and 89.. to it, on the dancefloor... windmilling at it's finest!
  9. The chicken song...hands down winner!!
  10. that is gayer than a gay thing :D
  11. Well the majority were certainly gay but not in a being happy and light-hearted sort of way, but more of a rug-munching, fat, ugly, lezzer-munter sort of way.
  12. What!!! "Oops up side your head"? (Never knew who the band were.) That's always been one of my favourites ..... though so was rolling around on the floor with loads of people. :oops:
  13. "I'm in the mood for dancing" yes it was the Nolan Sisters but it was always replaced with "I'm in the mood for wanking" and most of those dancing were student nurses. Oh happy days.....