Best ways to kill these buzzing b*stards?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Faustic, Aug 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right. Im away next week and have been told to expect ALOT of wasps, and to take precautions.

As i'm so much of a girl I hate these little fcukers and would be appreciative if anyone could tell me any decent ways of repelling them/killing them on sight.

Cheers :twisted:

2. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Aerosol+lighter = flamethrower

job done

3. Or leg it. Simples.

4. 12G shotgun, shooting wasps is one of my favorites.

5. Had a wasp nest on the balcony last year. Never stung me. I think they got used to the smell of Blackbush. Only stung the heavily perfumed girlfriend. Rather entertaining little chaps really.

Based on that I'd say all you need is a bevy of coked up semi-naked Icelandic flight attendants. Given the way the Krona has gone they are probably cheaper than Vapona.

6. Shotgun? Too broadband - .22 air rifle, decent scope, beer, a few mates, and a good backdrop. Then, after the few beers, the shotgun! :lol:

7. Try swiping them with a cricket bat.

8. You could just leave them alone.They are God's little creatures,and have done nothing to you.

Now,Hornets on the other hand.Exterminate with extreme prejudice at every available chance.Nasty pieces of work they are.Nor do they like being removed from your attic.

9. The nights must just fly by.

10. Rather unsporting-

do you at least give the little fellows a warning and a head start

if not I may have to report you to the local wasp hunt

11. 9mm garden gun. Handy for the Bumble-bee season aswell

12. Read somewhere that three (3) stings can be fatal with some species. Ergo, kill them all!