Best way to put on muscle?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by SoldierBeesley, Oct 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is the best way to put on muscle, is there any sort of training program anyone follows or is there certain drinks/supplement packs they use, Id really like to know as i have a slim build but at the same time im quite ripped, i would just like to look more bulky and heavy.. as far as eating is concerned, i eat way too much, so dont be giving me 'eat more pies' s*** OK lol...

thanks.

2. Eat more pies.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

:)

3. Dont worry, you always get one cock

4. On this site, you get a bucket full!

5. High quailty whey protien, wether that'll be but using a supplement powder

or by more chicken breast than you can fit in your "George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine"

eat lots of lean meats, fruit and veg, limit your fat intake, drink lots of water all through the day, instead of three large meals eat five to six small meals.

oh and you'll have to do some weights down the gym.
    don't train one body part twice give it a rest (ie train arms monday then wednesday not tuesday) because giving muscles a rest helps then grow as long as your putting all the good stuff listed above into your body.

one last thing gettiing some good sleep helps alot too.

PM me if you need more help and i will try and help you.

6. And a tatoo.

7. and a piercing :)

8. Join the Army. They'll beef you up.

9. I am joining the army!!! Jesus

10. Cosmetic surgery

11. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Beer, lots of it 8)

12. My, how you're arrogant. If you're "ripped" then why do you feel the need to put on more muscle? I suspect you're actually simply lanky and need more body mass! Much like me, actually.

Whey protein with gym sessions, good food. It's not all that difficult, just need to plug away at it.

13. What im saying is, my body is defined but I'd like to be bulky, and yeah I am quite tall 5ft 11" ... so please do not call me arrogat.

Thanks for the serious answer though.