Best Way To Kill Time On Tour???

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Forsaken_Child, Jul 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What are your best ways to kill time whilst on tour? The me and the lads on the det I'm on at the moment are passing nightshift by abusing slags on dating sites. Anyone got any better stories?
  2. Fairly Dull realy, but I taught myself to play Guitar last time I was in Kosovo much to the annoyance of anyone near me. I also grew a "Tour 'tache" :oops:
  3. I find masterbation to be very good to while away the wee hours on tour. But a word of warning, change hands frequently :wink:
  4. Play Risk (the board game)
    Word association games.
  5. Put random ads in contact mags and deal with the correspondence so that by the end of the tour you have an impressive collection of ladies underwear and pig ugly photos.

You might even meet some of them on leave

8O :wink:
  6. worked for me, well except the duelling banjos one, found it best to sit on my hands till they went numb, felt like someone else was doing it then.... which was nice :oops:
  8. Go native and shag the local bints. Worked for me!! :twisted:
  9. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Shag a Crab - bloody hell. Can't say I've ever been close. Mind you Hoon has F*cked the whole of the RAF today so he is well on the way to getting a few bars.