Best War Film of all time?

And to think 3rd Stafford had a right go at me and started a FB campaign because I took the piss out of Breks spelling and general fucking idiocy.

What a cunt.
You mean you spotted his lack of talent early, sort of like a reverse Brian Epstein or Alan McGee?

I think we owe you a pint.

Not exactly a campaign, just a big whinge. Not that I'm a member of any top secret group......

Seagull why don't you and 3rdstafford take it to PMs save us having to scroll past you two throwing internet handbags.

Breks

Old-Salt
No lad, I just don't sit here stalking ARRSE because I have a fucking life! Unlike you! Sausage dog seems an approriate name for someone who frequents public toilets in search of old mans cock! You made make a good Figure 11!

Breks

Old-Salt
And yes my grammar is bad because the beer is flowing! You stick to the fruit shoots lad!

Buzz

LE
I can't be fucked to read all 9 pages of this online gay wrestling.

Could someone give me a quick synopsis?

I can't be fucked to read all 9 pages of this online gay wrestling.

Could someone give me a quick synopsis?
most certainly..

good night

Brek demonstrated a complete lack of originality or awareness of the search function. People took the piss, he took umbrage.
He also has had to have his denseness pointed out using pictures as words seem to confoooooose him.

No lad, I just don't sit here stalking ARRSE because I have a fucking life!(Apparently not, since you're still posting) Unlike you! Sausage dog seems an approriate (ok, I'm going to help you out here, the squiggly red lines mean you've fucked up, it's giving you a second chance not to look like a cunt, take it!) name for someone who frequents public toilets in search of old mans cock! ( I don't discriminate, cock is cock, and in a recession one can't be ageist, yours however I would hack off with a blunt machete.) You made make a good Figure 11!
Some answers for you above.

Oh and 3rdStafford and Steven Seagull have fell out over something or other. I think it was something their Renee said about Sharons kid in the school playground and then it all went a bit Pete.

S

Screw_The_Nut

Apocalypse Now is one of my all time favourite films, I'm sure it's been mentioned already.

Oh and 3rdStafford and Steven Seagull have fell out over something or other. I think it was something their Renee said about Sharons kid in the school playground and then it all went a bit Pete.
I haven't fallen out with anyone. I noticed he got very shouty and sweary over a dig I made at this Breks fella.

I then spent a couple of days taking the piss and got him to post a drunken, angry as fuck rant at 01:00 hrs.

Cheers easy ;-)

Apocalypse Now is one of my all time favourite films, I'm sure it's been mentioned already.
My favourite line from that doesn't involve napalm or non-surfing gooks. I like the bit where he tells the flyboys to hit the treeline.

"Ripple the shit out of them!"

I haven't fallen out with anyone. I noticed he got very shouty and sweary over a dig I made at this Breks fella.

I then spent a couple of days taking the piss and got him to post a drunken, angry as fuck rant at 01:00 hrs.

Cheers easy ;-)
So you two aren't going on Jeremy Kyle?