Best War Film of all time?

Breks

Old-Salt
it's a noun and it synonyms are disguised, undisclosed, unidentified. Here is an example for all you special people "He showed up at the games incognito and stayed in makeshift barracks"

padme

War Hero
Next week so I'm going to Belgium to buy cheap tabs.

are you taking the slug ???

best war film ever ..............liberation of belsen. dedicated actors , all skinny as hell

Shouldn't you be out walking your whippet amongst the hills, amongst the people with 6 fingers on each hand? Yorkshire where your Mum is your girlfriend and your sister........
Isn't it past your bed time sonny?

One more game of Call Of Duty, then into your jimmy jams so daddy can do the 'willy and butter cleanse trick' then it's a quick story and 40 winks. (or in your case I'd imagine wanks)

it's a noun and it synonyms are disguised, undisclosed, unidentified. Here is an example for all you special people "He showed up at the games incognito and stayed in makeshift barracks"
Get yourself down to A&E immediately, I think you may have a head injury.

Either that or you are infantry.

Can't beat Star Wars...................................Who doesn't want a lightsaber, coolest weapon ever
So at least now we have label for you, you awkward little spunk-bubble. You're a Luke Skywalker Walt.

I suggest you go to B&Q, buy a 3 ft fluorescent tube, fashion a handle out of tin foil or something else conductive, plug the fucker in and swipe it around making the 'bwaam, bwaaaam' sound effects, preferably near a brick wall. The resulting fireworks will shock you, and undoubtedly delight all other Arrse users. Cheerio fuckface.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And IGONITO as in your location means what exactly?

I was once told "Come and see" was one of the best war films ever so bought it, and while it is alright, its fucking weird!

padme

War Hero
^ bigger keyboard for sausage fingers more like

If you haven't served, Fuck off plain and simple. How fucking stupid are you, obviously lightsabers aren't real. I sure would like to expend a full 100 belt of Hmg rounds in your direction you fucking parasite
Why not use your 'cool' lightsaber? Far quieter, cuntwhiff.

halfwit.JPG

S

Screw_The_Nut

Awesome thread, thanks for the entertainment... or should that be etrainment.

Are you being Serious?
See, anyone who wasn't fed through a tube by his mother would have realised they'd dropped a bollock, Googled the correct spelling of INCOGNITO and changed their 'Location' info pronto.

Only a fucking mouth-breathing zit farm like you would stand his ground, thus impounding his display of utter cuntishness.

Certainly turned into a beer and popcorn thread!

And to think 3rd Stafford had a right go at me and started a FB campaign because I took the piss out of Breks spelling and general fucking idiocy.

What a cunt.

Spoken like a true REMF
Has it REALLY taken you THAT LONG to Google 'military expressions commonly used'?

I bet you've got the page bookmarked, come on, what else have you got?

I need a sit-rep John J!!

Raven out.

(Ironically, I've just answered the plum's original question by suggesting a 'war film')

First Blood, if you're old enough to rent it.

Latest Threads