Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best War Film of all time?

I quite liked "We Were Soldiers", it could have done without the back home scenes with the wives, but other than that the battle scenes were well done I thought.

Breks

Old-Salt
300 million sperm and this cunt was the fastest swimmer. As for the best weapon ever i haven't served and i know it aint the feckin dayglo toy sword from Toys R Us.

If you haven't served, Fuck off plain and simple. How fucking stupid are you, obviously lightsabers aren't real. I sure would like to expend a full 100 belt of Hmg rounds in your direction you fucking parasite

Breks

Old-Salt
I quite liked "We Were Soldiers", it could have done without the back home scenes with the wives, but other than that the battle scenes were well done I thought.

I agree with you pal

Breks

Old-Salt
Fuck me, your are dense
How long did it take you to come up with that awesome quote Einstein...........................now crawl back under the rock you slithered out from theres a good lad

C

cloudbuster

Snag with WWS is that Gibbon had too large a hand in production and due to his Anglophobia wouldn't acknowledge Rick Rescorla's part in the battle and subsequent withdrawl. Plus the end was a complete load of bollocks. Read the book.

Waterloo for the sheer amazing numbers of people involved, and it involves us smashing the French. Boom.

Or Star Wars.

Quaker

War Hero
I want opinions not what is on the net already

I was going to suggest that if you took the time to read the thread you would learn that people have expressed their opinions on which they consider to be the best movie.

However after reading your other replies I now realise that I would be merely wasting my time.

Should you provide one of your less than witty replies to this post please do not expect a reply.

Q.

S

Screw_The_Nut

Incognito - having one's identity concealed, as under an assumed name, especially to avoid notice or formal attentions.

Big fat Fail on that one then...

Latest Threads