Best War Film of all time?

Oh good come back.

You know, most people would have admitted their error and read through the old thread instead of prolonging their embarrassment.

edited to add:

And refer to people as dude, school must have broken up for summer!

Breks

Old-Salt
Am I really bothered though, theres no embarrassment here Lad well maybe just for you, because your obviously a special one...............Well I suppose I shouldn't mock the afflicted

Buzz

LE
...which was a remake of "Dambusters".
No that was "A New Hope" with the final trench attack on the Death Star story board being constructed around a montage of clips taken from The Dam Busters and a few other films of similar ilk - they were included in the post production rough cuts before the visual effects were done with to give the production crew a feel for how the space battle should look.

Breks

Old-Salt
Can't beat Star Wars...................................Who doesn't want a lightsaber, coolest weapon ever

C

cloudbuster

No that was "A New Hope" the trench attack on the Death Star story board being constructed around a montage of clips taken from The Dam Busters and a few other films of similar ilk - they was included in the post production rough cuts before the visual effects were done with.
Happy to cede the point to an expert. :)

Can't beat Star Wars...................................Who doesn't want a lightsaber, coolest weapon ever
Oh good come back.

You know, most people would have admitted their error and read through the old thread instead of prolonging their embarrassment.

edited to add:

And refer to people as dude, school must have broken up for summer!
It’s nice when you don’t even need to formulate an argument!

Breks

Old-Salt
Your right it is because I don't need to aegue with lesser beings such as pond life like you

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Your right it is because I don't need to aegue with lesser beings such as pond life like you
Not doing too well living upto your location, are you? " Living incognito amongst the Pond life."

Breks

Old-Salt
hahahahhahahah fuckin hell your so funny you really do live up to your name of Joker! Oh wait was that just a hint of sarcasm..........................................Do the honourable thing, i'm sure I have some spare rope I could send you

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
hahahahhahahah fuckin hell your so funny you really do live up to your name of Joker! Oh wait was that just a hint of sarcasm..........................................Do the honourable thing, i'm sure I have some spare rope I could send you
I'll post it to you, you seem to be in more need than me. Fourth topic today, bored?

300 million sperm and this cunt was the fastest swimmer. As for the best weapon ever i haven't served and i know it aint the feckin dayglo toy sword from Toys R Us.

JP47

LE
Fuck me, your are dense

There’s a phrase you might find useful when you reach adolescence:

“It’s better to stay quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!”

However, in keeping with the sophistication of your posts, I’m expecting more of a:

“I know I am, but what are you?” defence.

Or

“My dad’s bigger than your dad!”.

Where Eagles Dare. The music to that is fucking nailz. Brilliant action scenes, with the fight on top of the cable car.
Zulu.
The Battle Of Britain.
Memphis Belle.
Cockleshell Heroes. One Royal Marines movie pisses over all the USMC movies.
A Bridge Too Far.

Latest Threads