Best War Film Involving The British Army???

johno2499

Old-Salt
Zulu
 

rabid_hamster

War Hero
Ice cold in Alex
 

P2000

LE
In Which We Serve.

The bit where the Navy picks up troops from Dunkirk and brings them back to Dover is marvellous... :wink:
 

tapas

Old-Salt
johno2499 said:
The Best of all gripping to the end and of course not forgeting the RE officer as always just giving a hand to win the day in bettween pushing a few pontoons into a wet gap
 
Went the Day Well
 
tapas said:
johno2499 said:
The Best of all gripping to the end and of course not forgeting the RE officer as always just giving a hand to win the day in bettween pushing a few pontoons into a wet gap
:sleepy: :toilet:
 

tapas

Old-Salt
dingerr said:
tapas said:
johno2499 said:
The Best of all gripping to the end and of course not forgeting the RE officer as always just giving a hand to win the day in bettween pushing a few pontoons into a wet gap
:sleepy: :toilet:
Reduced to using emoticons cant speak then? If you have something to say say it if not click on emoticions ?
 
The Way Ahead, without a doubt. Allegedly was shown as a training film at Sandhurst for many years afterwards.
Another low-budget one which I managed to get hold of on DVD recently, is Overlord (1975). Was produced & technical advice provided by the IWM, so you know the accuracy is good for that timeframe. Features a very young Nicholas Ball (Hazell) in his first film role. Check it out on Amazon.
 
tapas said:
dingerr said:
tapas said:
johno2499 said:
The Best of all gripping to the end and of course not forgeting the RE officer as always just giving a hand to win the day in bettween pushing a few pontoons into a wet gap
:sleepy: :toilet:
Reduced to using emoticons cant speak then? If you have something to say say it if not click on emoticions ?
[sigh]. I dumbed it down for you wedge heads, knowing that pictures would be easier. Clearly that is still to difficult - big words then:

ITS BORING AND ITS TOILET!!!!
 
The War Game?? Civil defence etc...

Not Matthew Brodericks' War Games..

or how about that training film about not sharing a towel - imetigo on the cheek..

Oh!!! sorry... best war fillum.... :oops:
 

Latest Threads

Top