• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Best wahhhh of your misses/ oh

So I just met up wth my misses for lunch and one of the first things she says to me is about how one of her friends 3 year old wah'd her dad last night.. and being a female she took a little longer than nessecary to tell this story, so i being your typical male interupted her, pointed at a picture on a wall of a bridge and said "whats that" which to my amazement she replied " a picture of a bridge".... instantly met with the biggest smuggest wahhh ive had for a while...
She went bright red even tho none of the civvies around us had a clue what we were going on about..

Anyone else had any similar wahs of the other halfs?

Bashplate said:
fuk me,
Seems like u cant post a thread on this site without getting your head bitten off,

Owell a, gona go try real life again lol
Also try education, or a dictionary and a lot of practice :)

Bashplate said:
Lampard said:
Bashplate said:
fuk me,
Seems like u cant post a thread on this site without getting your head bitten off,

Owell a, gona go try real life again lol
Also try education, or a dictionary and a lot of practice :)
Whats with the hostility on this site?
Did you spill my post? Are you looking at my "Women you shouldn't fancy but do" thread?

Outside...now!

Latest Threads