Best town/street names ever

Trolling the net this morning I found this be good to let MDN loose round there for a few hours to see what he can round up for a public freak show any one else find any?

thanks to all that contributed - hooped. mk

Wankum, small town on the Dutch/German border.

Bell End-near the church in a small village just off the A45 north of Northampton-can't remember the name but a mate lived there

Edited to add

Wollaston, near Wellingborough, that's the place

PIDDLE LANE Dorchester

SHAGGS Wareham

BUTT AVENUE Cambridgeshire

BOOBERY Devon

KNOB HALL LANE Southport

KNOB FIELD Dorking

KNOCKESPOCH Aberdeen

SPACKMAN CLOSE Thatcham

FANNY HANDS LANE Market rasen

FANNY AVENUE Sheffield

That will do I have an unfair advantage of electoral roles for the whole of the UK This is before I even start on autoroute there are some real messed up names for places in there. :roll:

Titisee-Neustadt Germany

Tittybong Australia

Wanker Hotel Hadanig 2
Techelsberg am Wörther See
Österreich
Tel: +43 4272-6206
Ask for the duty ....awwww you get it :?

tosser KYRGYZSTAN

cunter Switzerland

Pissy Somme

OK that's as rude as I'm prepared to go. :D

did a vehicle check on police radio once. Went something like this: "PC 999 to control, vehicle check " Control: "State code and location over" PC9999: Code one, Mincing Lane at Bell End, received........

True.Honest.

Lord Hereford's Knob in mid wales. I can just imaging the memsab saying to the butler, "Tell Sir George I shall be late back from the hunt if I end up sat on Lord Hereford's Knob"

onA long time ago I used to live in a road called Balls Road up north. It was apt because it was a load of b'llocks. I remember living there when the great publishing giant, The Daily Star, did a Top Ten list of 'naughty named' streets and my road came top (others on the list included the famous Cock Lane)

Latest Threads