• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Best Tour Pump??

Go on then, what is your best tour pump, the more unexpected the better, no names etc, etc

Bonus points if its still going on, RMP conquests, and mulitple engagements...

Ta Ta

Northern Monkey said:
18 yr old RMP girl on TELIC 2. So bonus points there.

18 yrs younger than me. Must be worth bonus points?

Still going on. And I married her.
Ha ha,

Good one, bonus points for sure, but maybe a couple off for keeping hold of her! You weren't her boss were you (good drills if you were)?

OB

Northern Monkey said:
18 yr old RMP girl on TELIC 2. So bonus points there.

18 yrs younger than me. Must be worth bonus points?

Still going on. And I married her.
Eeewww! Isn't that, like incest, man?

If so, triple point score.

Bosnia, Dalma warehouse circa 96
EFI bird who looked like Olive from On the Buses.
Not much too look at, but a rather delicious fanny and a satisfying ride. :wink:

1070F said:
Bosnia, Dalma warehouse circa 96
EFI bird who looked like Olive from On the Buses.
Not much too look at, but a rather delicious fanny and a satisfying ride. :wink:
That fanny tasted nice for one reason only and you should know that hairy kippers taste of fish and not salt. You ate the winning minge in the "lets all spooge up a munter" competition run by the resident Tpt Sqn........good drills you reptile!

A full screw from 5 Fd Sqn RE married one of the Bosnian 'terps about 8 or 9 years ago. The first screws mess do they went to was interesting, lets just say she was an exceptionally friendly person before meeting said full screw!

StewE said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
blackrat_scaleyback said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
blackrat_scaleyback said:
My hand.
And a camel.
in that order or did the camel make you finish yourself off :?: :?: :?: :?:
That order Knocker. :D
just che :D cking. :wink: :D :wink: :D
Nine out of ten men who try camels prefer women!!!!! :D
Camels are alright, as long as it's not an ugly or smelly one