Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Best thing you have stolen whilst drunk

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Just saw this extract from an RN ship's incident log. Thought it needed to be shared.

Before people start whinging about security/press etc. it is already in the public domain without my censoring.

Attachments

• n731016674_2278412_9702.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 2,945
Thats brilliant. I was gonna put '6 parasol's outside of a pub' but there's no way it tops that. I don't think anything can.

i once stole a small gambian child whilst drunk.

now i don't have to worry about washing up or darning my socks =]
xxx

Is a steam roller considered a motor vehicle, as it is not powered by an internal combustion engine, same as electric bikes etc ! ? ! Be a cool rob if he got off on that one!

A great Big Flag from the square at Tampax Mansions (Wrens base) in Malta.

My mate Jeff....a Camel back to barracks cos he couldnt find a taxi. Osnabruck Germany.

A huge Fikus (it's a plant) from a pub in Wiltshire, but I gave it back.

The virginity of several maidens, but thats another story :D

We bagged a complete set of metal garden furniture from a pub outside Newbury. Any time we spotted headlights, we promptly sat on the chairs and pretended to play cards.
At 3am.
With a parasol.

My twin brother and his mate stole a parking meter complete with coinage, and placed it in bed next to a Corporal. Sobering up, they bottled and decided to replace it. They bottled again when they realised that they had nicked it from in front of the local cop shop 8O

Rapierman said:
Is a steam roller considered a motor vehicle, as it is not powered by an internal combustion engine, same as electric bikes etc ! ? ! Be a cool rob if he got off on that one!

I think we could safely say that it is a 'Mechanically propelled vehicle' which is all you need under the Road Traffic Act for an offence of Driving under the influence. I can't be bothered to look it up fully on the PNLD but I would have gone for him on those grounds. :twisted: