Best thing you have stolen whilst drunk

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ravers, Dec 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Just saw this extract from an RN ship's incident log. Thought it needed to be shared.

Before people start whinging about security/press etc. it is already in the public domain without my censoring.

Attached Files:

2. Thats brilliant. I was gonna put '6 parasol's outside of a pub' but there's no way it tops that. I don't think anything can.
  3. i once stole a small gambian child whilst drunk.

now i don't have to worry about washing up or darning my socks =]
  4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Tried to borrow a chieftan from the boneheads in 84 but I bottled!
  5. Is a steam roller considered a motor vehicle, as it is not powered by an internal combustion engine, same as electric bikes etc ! ? ! Be a cool rob if he got off on that one!
  6. A feckin enormous East German banner flag from off the side of a government building. Transport works, or something, I think it was...
  7. A great Big Flag from the square at Tampax Mansions (Wrens base) in Malta.

My mate Jeff....a Camel back to barracks cos he couldnt find a taxi. Osnabruck Germany.

A huge Fikus (it's a plant) from a pub in Wiltshire, but I gave it back.

The virginity of several maidens, but thats another story :D
  8. A whole sheep
  9. We bagged a complete set of metal garden furniture from a pub outside Newbury. Any time we spotted headlights, we promptly sat on the chairs and pretended to play cards.
    At 3am.
    With a parasol.
  10. A life size Colonel Saunders from Salisbury KFC. (Made page 13 in the Sun)
  11. My twin brother and his mate stole a parking meter complete with coinage, and placed it in bed next to a Corporal. Sobering up, they bottled and decided to replace it. They bottled again when they realised that they had nicked it from in front of the local cop shop 8O
  12. Master chefs missus..................... borrowed rather than stolen.
  13. a sign from a Milan concentration what makes it funny was we missed out on three signs as similar pissed up raiding parties had the same idea :D
  14. I think we could safely say that it is a 'Mechanically propelled vehicle' which is all you need under the Road Traffic Act for an offence of Driving under the influence. I can't be bothered to look it up fully on the PNLD but I would have gone for him on those grounds. :twisted:
  15. Me too....what a slapper!!!